CH:6-HONEYMOON

Yeh sab kyu ker rahe h aap...mat kariye na please" Haseenapleaded her still struggling to come out of her hold. Krish was paying no attention to her but Haseena was continuously struggling and trying to push her. Her tears made there way out through hereyes.

Krish was not harming her rather her touches were very soft andher lips were not biting her but just gently sucking and kissing her smooth skin . But Haseena was scared , she had never faced such things before. After a while of not getting any way to escape haseena gave up. She stopped her movements and became quite ,she closed her eyes and let the tears flow down her face , as Krish continued her work.

The surroundings became quite . Only the faint sound of her sobs were echoing . Krish kissed every visible part of her chest and cleavage, continuously. Krish knew that she has stopped struggling,somewhere deep down she was guilty of ruining her life but shecouldn't help it. She continued to kiss her neck , holding her closeto herself. While haseena continued to sob silently.

"Haseena darwaza khol" zara knocked the door. Haseena openedher eyes for once to look at the continuously banging door. "Krish ,zara bula rahi h , please jane dijiye " she said in a low voice. "Bas 5min aur" Krish mumbled against her neck's skin. Haseena again closed her eyes and let her tears flow. Soon Karishma left her and she went out.

Zara became quite after seeing Krish opening the door. Sheimmediately went inside after she left. "Haseena kya hua" she asked in a concerned voice. Haseena slowly came to her and hugged her tightly, and she bagan to cry hysterically. Zara rubbed her back to calm her. "Unhone ...unhone ph...phir se vo..vo sabkiya" she said sobbing. Zara continued to rub her back to calm her."How can she do this ? She was never like this ?" Zara thought to herself.

Here outside Karishma stood near the railing of the terrace, she was feeling suffocated. "Why don't you kill him?" She looked to the source of the voice to find her best friend Priyanshu . "Tujhe kya lagta h , ab tak maine us Sam ke bacche ko mar nahi diya hota?"She asked. "Wahi to Mera sawaal h , when you can kill him in merely 5 sec , to uski wajah se khud ko aur Haseena ko itni takleef kyu?" He asked the most awaited question.

Krish took a deep sigh and said , " he is not alone . He has ten blood sucking brothers." Priyanshu nodded in a serious way. " But unsab se bhi i can fight alone , but mujhe chinta santu ki h , MrSingh ki h , aur vo..us ladki...ki bhi h" Karishma said. "Haseena,Haseena naam h uska " Priyanshu reminded her. "Ha wahi jo bhi h"Krish said with least interest. Priyanshu chuckled.

After that incident, Haseena was always scared of krish's presence around her. And a few more times Sam came and forced Krish toforce Haseena. Haseena had believed that this is the destiny of her life to satisfy the needs of her partner though Krish never did anything other than kissing her that to never on her face , least she knew life had planned something else for her.

One fine day , during breakfast, Mr Singh gave an envelope tokrish. Santu and Haseena were also present there. "Ye kya h" Krish asked. " Honeymoon package , 1 month in Switzerland" Mr Singh said. Karishma opened the envelope to find two flight tickets in it.She stood up from her seat while Haseena choked on the food."Aur aapko Aisa kyu lagta h ki hum jayange?" Karishma asked.

Mr. Singh folded his hands to his chest and said" yeh tumhari maaki iccha thi yaad h? Vo hamesha se chahti thi ki tum unki Bahu ko honeymoon pe Switzerland le jao" Karishma remember her mother's words from the past . "Please say no , please say no"Haseena was silently praying.

"Hum jayange" Krish said and quitely moved to her room withoutanother word. She was in her bathroom when some voices flooded her mind.

Monkey

Hmmm?

Hum shaadi ke baad honeymoon pe kaha jayange?

Tumhe kaha Jana h?

Ummm....hum na Switzerland jayange..okey?

Okey.

Thank you....i love you krishu...........