CH:22-BAT

"matlab yeh Krish ki beti h" Haseena mumbled as a tear ran down her face. "Now here...take these chocolates" Karishma said to Ishu giving her a number of chocolates. "Thantu buddy i love uuu" Ishu said happily. "I love you more babu...ab chale santu maasi ko bhi toDene h na chocolates or dadi dadu se milna h ki nhi?" Karishma asked and Ishu started jumping on the bed excitedly. "Yeshhh yesshhh chalo na" she said. Then Krish carried her princess in her arms and took her downstairs, she didn't even bother to notice haseena standing at the threshold.

Haseena was speechless, she didn't know how to react. Should she get angry at them for not telling about it beforehand? She can't do that because she was not asked her wish in this marriage. Should she talk to Karishma about it? Should she cry or should she be happy? Haseena was in such deep thinking she didn't realise that it was already night. She just kept sitting on her bed andthinking about it. At last she decided to take a bath to refresh her mind.

She removed all her clothes and stood inside the shower and just turned it on. As the warm water ran down her body , it relaxed her.She was completely drenched in water and her thoughts when suddenly a small bat came inside out of nowhere. Haseena screamed loud as the bat started flying from one end to the other ofthe washroom. Karishma who had just entered the room , after the whole day , heard her scream and immediately ran towards the washroom. By luck it was open.

Chuhiya-" she said and Haseena ran towards her and hugged hertightly in fear. " Cham..chamgadad" she said in fear. "Kaha h?"Krish asked. "Vo..vo waha upar" Haseena said hiding her face in her chest. "Waha kuch nhi h chuhiya" Karishma said to the scared little child in her arms. "tumhi dekho" then Haseena looked around ,but their was nothing.

Then her eyes met karishma's dark ones and the reality hit them hard. They were inside the bathroom hugging each other , while Haseena's naked drenched body was too close to krish's clothed one. Their faces were inches apart , even if they spoke anythingthey would touch , heat started releasing in both of their bodies at this proximity. They were able to feel each other's heart beats and breaths. Karishma tried really very hard to refrain herself from looking at the goddess infront of her. Her perfect curves and her smooth flawless body was too inviting. She had seen her like thisfor the first time completely and she was literally drooling . At this moment she would have loved dying under her skirt.

"I'll..I'll go outside " Karishma said separating with a jerk from Haseena. Haseena didn't even had the courage to look up to hershe just shyly nodded hiding herself........Haseena came out of the washroom, she was feeling very embarrassed to face Karishma after their heated encounter under the shower and Krish was equally embarrassed.

Vo..vo..andar" Haseena tried to form something but words didn't come out. Karishma took a deep breath and held her shoulders "calm down, it was just me ,ok?" She spoke softly to comfort her. Hasena was getting anxious without any reason . Karishma cupped her face and said looking into her eyes " it's me , trust me , jo bhi Maine dekha , i am not going to tell anyone , relax " Haseena just shook her head. " I know krishu , i am just too embarrassed to face you" she finally admitted. " No need to be embarrassed, it's ok , it's me " Karishma said with a smile to relax her.

" Vo Ishu?" Haseena said changing the topic. "Are ha , humne to tumhe Ishu ke bare main bataya hi nhi , i know tumhe yeh pata hona chahiye tha. It's your right but.." Karishma was interrupted by a voice from the door. " Buddy neeni aa rhi h , muse ( mujhe) apne pas Sula lo na pleashhhh" the cute girl in her small night suit with half sleepy eyes said. " Mere baby ko need aa rhi h" Karishma said picking her up. "Hmm baaaahaut" Ishu said stretching her arms .Karishma mimed ' wait' to Haseena and took Ishu to the bed tomake her sleep.

They both cuddled in each other and in half sleep Ishu said " my cute buddy" this left Haseena awestruck. "It was my line" she thought and made a pout. " Don't pout chuhiya" she received a whispere from Krish and a wink.

Haseena was just standing quitely in the balcony when Krish camefrom behind after making Ishu sleep and said " Ishu meri beti h.................

We'll meet again in the next part. Till then keep thinking what'sgoing to happen 😂