CH:16-MY WIFE

Soon karishma reached the police station to bail for her chuhiya.She straight away went to the officer on the front desk and said"hi...myself karishma singh and I am here to bail for her " she pointed at haseena in the lockup who was pulling a lady constable's hair. "are you sure?" the officer asked her with a weird expression his face as he first looked at haseena and the karishma . "ya sure" karishma said with an even weirder expression.

Then the officer asked her for the details and formalities and at last he asked "what is her name?" . krish froze. "name?" she said thinking. "shit yaar ...chuhiya ka naam kya h?" krish thought toherself. "just a sec" she excused herself and immediately called santu.

Santu who was sound asleep woke up at the sound of her phone and looked at the time 3:00 Am . "hello bro" she said in a sleepy voice. "chhotu teri bhabhi ka naam kya h?" krish asked straight."tch...kya bro jiske sath honeymoon per gye ho uska naam tak nhi jante?" santu said still in half sleep. "oo chudail ... Jitna pucha utna bol na " krish chided . "haseena ...haseena naam h unka-" santu had hardly said when krish interrupted and said"ok good night" and ended the call. Santu looked at the screen and threw her phone onthe bed . "aaj kal sapne bhi acche nhi aate h..tch" she mumbled and went back to sleep.

"Haseena....haseena malik sir" karishma said to the officer. After completing all the formalities the officer ordered to release her. Theconstables brought her ....two of them holding her while haseena was holding the wig ...she finally took off the head of the female constable.

Karishma held haseena who was jumping in excitement. "make sure this doesn't happen again" the officer warned. krish nodded.

"btw what is your relation with her?" the officer asked karishma.Karishma who was holding haseena ...encircling her one armaround her said looking into her eyes "MY WIFE " . "oh" the officer slightly smiled and said slowly in krish's ear "next time make sure to remember your wife's name , before you go out ok?" and krish nodded chuckling slightly embarrassed.

As soon as they reached out of the station haseena sat on the road making a cute grumpy face. "ab kya h?" krish asked in an irks tone."hum thak gye h ....hume peth pe uthaiye...humse chala nhi ja rha"she said with her cute pout which melted krish in seconds. This was the first time she was seeing this cute side of her , otherwise it was always naughty , scared or matured. "aao" krish said bending and haseena excitedly jumped on her back encircling her legs around her waist while krish held her hands which were around her neck.

After walking for sometime like that haseena suddenly said "aapka brain to bahut intelligent h na....to fir humare sawalo ka jawab dijiye thik h warna-" krish interrupted and said "warna kya?" krish asked."warna hum ..hum na sabke Chilla Chilla ke bolenge ki aap hume kidnap ker rahe h" she said excitedly. Karishma looked at her with ahorrifying weird expression. "thik h" she said. "aap betaiye humare sir Pe kitne baal h?" . "502341" krish said. "apne baal peeche kro...humari ankho me ja rhe h...tum choti nhi ker sakti thi kya ?"krish chided. "ker sakte h na...aapki choti kerte h....aapke baal bhi bahut bade ho gye h na" haseena said and held her hairs in her fist.

"nhi...chuhiya nhi...mere baal chodo" krish said in a warning tone."okey" haseena said cutely and left her hair. "ab betaiye aasman main kitne taare h" haseena asked. "4567" krish replied. " apne gine h kya?" haseena asked confusingly. "tumne gine h?" krish asked. "nahi" haseena said plainly. "ha to fir maine gine h..itne hi h..chaho to gin lo" krish said and haseena began counting.

"2021, 2022" haseena said as krish made her stand on the groundbecause they had reached home. "kitne hue?" krish asked. "2023"haseena said sadly. "koi baat nhi kal fir gin lena ok" krish said .When they moved in and krish saw John her jaw dropped. He was wearing a t-shirt with KGF written everywhere and a big picture of Yash imprinted on it. "wow..you are looking nice John ..bahutbadiya" krish said suppressing her laugh. "thank youmaam..haseena ma'am gave it to me today" he said and moved away and here krish bursted out laughing.

But soon she remembered about her chuhiya and went in search of her. She went to the bedroom and found her standing on the bed."ae pagal aurat...kya ker rahi h...gir jayegi" she shouted. "Alle nhi...hum superman h na...hum udange aap hume pakad na otey"haseena said. But this time krish made a grumpy cute face andwent in another corner of the room . Haseena got down and tumbling came upto her and asked poking her cheeks "tya hua?".

"hume to marvel pasand h na" krish said innocently. "alle...ittu si baat...to hum iron man ban jate h na" she offered."otey...tch...okay...kya ho gya h hume...." krish said.

______________________________________

here is a short update people. I am really trying hard to takeout some time from my busy schedule and update but Idk when I'll get time...so maybe I'll try to update every weekend.