CH:30-THE MYSTERY OF 'M'

Same day's night...

Haseena was in the balcony sipping her coffee peacefully , enjoying the view of the dark forest which looked surreal at this part of the day. Suddenly someone hugged her from behind , with a touch she understood who is was. The person wrapper their hands around her waist snuggling their face in her neck. Haseena also kept her
hand on the persons hand and smiled.

"Thank you hume humare dad ki importance samjhane ke liye , warna hum kabhi dekh hi nhi pate aur hamesha apne bhram ko sach mante rehte , hum bhul gye the ki vo dikhate nhi but mom se zyada pyaar kerte h mujhse" krish said genuinely.

"Its ok krishu , thank you ki koi baat nhi , i love you" haseena replied sweetly." krish kissed her neck and mumbled "i love you more".

Suddenly haseena turned towards krish and by mistake the coffee in her hand fell on her tshirt ruining it . "I am so sorry...so sorry krish..vo galti se gir gya aap ek kaam kijiye tshirt nikal dijiye coffee bahut garam thi" haseena said worriedly. She hastily removed her tshirt and krish helped her. The she brought a towel and gave it to krish to wipe herself.

While krish was busy wiping haseena now noticed her monster was bare bodied infront of her. And her six pack abs were damn inviting , haseena was busy drooling over her , her hotness , her fitness , her physique , when she noticed her another tattoo. She had already seen many tattoos on her neck hand collarbone , etc. But this one on her chest was a little different , it was a design , it took
her a little time to understand what it was....but she finally got it was a letter.....the letter M.

*imagine on her chest*

She started thinking what could be M? Their was no M in krish's name. Then what it was? She recalled every family members name but none of them started from M. Then something clicked her mind.It could be princess' name.

Before she could think more krish called her out of her wonderland."Kaha kho gyi chuhiya?" She asked. Haseena once looked at her and then said "aap main" krish smirked and said "liked it?" Haseena replied with a wink "loved it".

She went forward and hugged her. Krish reciprocated the hug properly. Then she began kissing her neck slowly. Sucking her weak spot , and haseena moaned. Her moaning was like a melody for krish which almost hypnotized her in her love. She again sucked her weak spot and she moaned again . Then krish started kissing her collarbone. "Ummhh..krishu" haseena kept moaning. Karishma was giving her hickeys on her collarbone and kissing and sucking her. While haseena was caressing her hair with her hands pulling krish more into her as she was feeling all those emotions she has never felt before. Krish moved on her chest kissing every single inch of bare skin visible. She suddenly bit her cleavage "aah krishu don't bite" haseena moaned again. Then krish kissed her and sucked her neck , collarbone , chest , cleavage shoulder and her face.

After a good kissing and sucking session krish moved up and kissed her lips. Haseena kissed her back passionately. After a good kiss but stood apart breathing heavily. Haseena immediately hugged krish out of shyness and krish chuckled and hugged her back.

"Sone chale?" Krish asked sweetly while caressing her hair as she was still hugging her. When she got no response she moved her face a little away from her chest and saw her cute little chuhiya was already asleep. She smiled and kissed her forehead then carried her to the bed and slept cuddling her baby pillow.

The next morning

As always our haseena got up first. She opened her eyes switching off the alarm as she once again saw her monster very close to her.

She jumped a little and was about to fall when two strong arms pulled her and brought her even closer. "Har baar gaal khichne keliye ya cute khadoos bolne ke liye girne ki zarurat nhi hoti aise bhi bol sakti ho , pata nhi girne main kya maza aata h " krish mumbled in a sleepy voice her eyes still closed. Haseena smiled at her protectiveness even in her sleep she was concerned for her. Then she pulled her cheeks and mumbled ' cute khadoos' as usual and kissed her forehead but before she could get out of the bed krish pulled her more and then kissed her forehead and mumbled"cute chuhiya". Haseena smiled at her cute antics and then kissed her bare chest again before she got up. Saying 'cute khadoos' or 'cute chuhiya' was not just calling names now it had became almost like a ritual , in place of saying 'good morning' to each other they said this it was their love language.

In the college

Krish's course was complete she had stopped coming to the college now , so it was only santu and haseena now. They both had reached the classes on time where zara was waiting for them.Today they all had to attend a common lecture where some project work was to be given to all the students. Haseena's mind was still on the tattoo she saw last night. But she ignored it for a while and went to the class.

They all were told that for the project work they all had to write a biography or success story of any ex student of that college . This project would give them their final marks which were very important. So it was compulsory to do it for everyone. When the three of them came out before anyone could say anything santu said "bro ke upar to main hi likhungi aap dono apna apna dekho lo haan" saying this without listening to anything she went away. "ab kya kru?" Haseena asked worriedly. "Dil chhota mat ker , chal dean sir ki permission lekar college functions ki album dekhte h , ya fir library se toppers ki album dekhte h...koi na koi to mil hi jayega likhne layak" zara suggested. Haseena just nodded and both of them went towards the library.

With the permission of the dean and the librarian they got the toppers record book. Their college was established in 1980 so not going that far they started looking for people after the 2000s.

As they kept changing pages haseena saw krish's image and with it was written " 98.5% topper of the batch 2019-20 " haseena really felt proud to see that but soon she realised that her sister had already taken her so she had to find someone else right now. Then she flipped one more page and it was the group photo of the top 3 toppers of krish's batch. Krish in the middle , a boy to her right and a girl to her left. Haseena was really fascinated with the girl's personality , but no name was mentioned on that picture under her photo it was just written" 95% 2nd topper of the batch 2019-20".

Haseena showed it to zara and said " dekh na ispe likhte h , she looks good " zara saw the picture. The girl's one hand was on krish's shoulder while Krish's one hand on her waist while the other boy's hand on krish's back. "Main isse janti hu maybe , are yrrrr kya naam tha iska , mujhe yaad nhi aa rha shit" zara said trying to remember. While haseena was busy looking at the photo unaware of the stories it was going to unfold..........................

Interesting?