CH:24-A BLOODY VAMPIRE

A few days later....

Everything was going normal. After that day everybody in the college was so scared of Krish's anger that nobody came near even in a 5 feet radius of Haseena except Zara. Zara thought herself to be the bravest person these days, because she was the only one who could come in that radius and return alive. Haseena was very very happy seeing the care of her love for her.

On the other hand Karishma had started realising that there was surely something between her and her chuhiya. They had grown more friendly, more caring ,and more loving. She surely felt something for her Haseena but her love for her princess never let her admit it...and then suddenly she was engulfed in alot of guilt whenever she thought about it.

Other side of the story , Sam had been successful in coming closer to Haseena. They had become good friends because Haseena thought Karishma was simply jealous of Sam least she knew the original story behind it. Krish had no clue of their blooming friendship because she thought Haseena must be maintaining her distance from him.

One fine evening, Haseena was in her room sitting on the bedscrolling her phone when she received a message from Sam.

Please help me , i need your help Haseena. Meet me in the dark woods right now , i have something important to tell. Aur ha please akale aana....

Haseena got serious. She thought he might be in need. She hadalways known him to be a good and caring person. "Aisa kya batana hoga?" She thought to herself. She was not sure whether she should tell Krish or not. Because she knew Krish didn't like Sam , she was busy in her thoughts when Krish entered the room carrying ishu in her arms , they were playing and laughing.

Haseena thought it would be better not to disturb Krish by telling her all this. "Krish hum Zara ke ghar ja rhe h" she lied. Karishma looked at the clock it was 10 pm. "Itni raat ko kyu Jana h? Kuch serious h kya?" Karishma asked in concern. "N..nhi kuch serious nhi h. Bus usse project ke bare main kuch puchna h,hum thodi der main aa jayange" Haseena made another excuse. She was not feeling good lying to her monster but she thought it would be better.

"Thik h chalo , I'll drop you" Karishma said. "Nhi" Haseena immediately said. "humara matlab hum chale jayange , bus paas main hi to h aur aap Ishu ke sath rahiye please" she said , though not fully convinced Krish agreed.

Here in the dark woods Sam had a very evil smirk on his face , he knew Haseena was emotional she would surely come and he won't leave this chance to take revenge from his biggest enemy. After few more minutes he saw Haseena approaching....

Alone...

His smirk grew wider. Haseena saw Sam on the road. She hurriedly went to him and asked " sab thik to h Sam? Hume aise kyu bulaya?"

"Kuch bhi thik nhi h Haseena , sab galat h" he began faking emotions. "Problem kya h?" Haseena asked out of concern."Problem vo h, tumhari life partner Krish" Sam said , he was about to continue when Haseena interrupted " ek...min.. tumhe kaise pata ki she is my partner , yeh baat to college main kisi ko nhi pata h"she stated as a matter of fact , because really nobody knew about their marriage.

"Tumhare partner hone ke aalawa bhi vo kya h mujhe to yeh bhi pata h, jo shayad tumhe bhi nhi pata" Sam said seriously. "Hum samjhe nhi" Haseena said confusingly. Sam come close to Haseena with lightening speed. He held her shoulders and looking deeply into her eyes said " ek danav h vo , a monster , a Dracula " turning to the other side he shouted "A Bloody Vampire".

"Dekho Sam , hum dark woods main h iska matlab yeh nhi h, ki tum kuch bhi bologe. I know this place is famous for its mysterious vampire stories , but yeh sirf ek myth h. Vampires don't exist that's the reality. " Haseena said sternly and turned back to leave when sam who was still turning opposite to her , his voice stopped her. " Hote h... Vampires hote h. Kuch Krish ki tarah..." He was saying when Haseena turned towards him. She saw him looking down at the road weirdly , his voice dead serious, the whole forest was just silent as if listening to him. "Aur kuch meri tarah" as he said this , he looked up at her, Haseena gasped at what she saw.

Sam's eyes were bloody red. The darkest red. He no longer lookedlike a normal human being. His eyes filled with blood. He slowly opened his mouth revealing two big sharp fangs. Haseena had the scariest expression ever on her face , she bagan moving back but to her bad luck she tumbled and fell. She was continuously looking at Sam who was proceeding towards her. "Hote h" he said again and started laughing evilly.

"Hume ...hume jana..h .." Haseena fumbled badly and began dragging herself backwards. "Krish please help me ...please aajaiye" she mumbled to herself in fear.

Here at home , Krish heard some muffled cries. They were very faint , but her strong hearing powers heard it...it was Haseena. Haseena was calling her. She immediately vanished with the fastest Speed.

"Aaj mujhse tumhe koi nhi bacha sakta. I am going to have a delicious meal. Kisse madad mang rahi ho? Krish se?" He said mocking. "Vo to khud sirf tumhara use ker rahi h. Jis din shewill be satisfied , vo tumhe bhi us ladki ki tarah maar degi ,jaise usse 3 saal pahle.." before he could finish he received a hard blow accross his face and fell on the road. Haseena saw Krish standing infront of her , with in a blink of eyes.

"Kaha tha tujhse, dur rehna. Galti kerdi tune Sam . Chal is game ko aaj yahi khatam kerte h" Karishma said looking at the animal infront of her on the road. Sam stood up to attack Krish but before he could do so. Krish held him by his neck lifting him in air. She took out her sharp fangs. Digging them sharply in his neck. Sam's earpiercing scream filled the silent forest with terror. He kept screaming and shouting but after some time , his shouting stoppedas his body became white... Devoid of blood...

He fell on the ground. Haseena who was looking at everything,without a blink was filled with immense terror. She was crying bitterly. Her words refused to come out. She was in deep shock. After killing Sam , when Krish turned towards her , she gasped again , finding Krish in the same state as Sam but their was a small difference, she still had some blood on her lips, which she wiped with her hands.

Haseena blinked her eyes. And in the next blink she found herself in her room. She was sitting on the bed , while Krish was standing ,turning to the other side looking at the moon. Haseena thought was it all a dream or it had happened with her in reality?

On the other side , the news of Sam's death spread like wildfire and reached his bloody brothers , who were ready to kill for him , get killed for him or even kill the whole world, they knew it was krish's work. They knew it very well........

Shall i leave you all in suspense 🤭 for the next two months 🤔