CH:11-MONSTER

Next morning...

Haseena woke up by then sound of her phone ringing. "Hello" she said still sleeping . "Kaha h tu?" Ammi said from the other end."Aate ki bori main " she said in a sleepy voice and ammi looked weirdly at the screen. "Kaha hongi abhi , bed pe aur kaha" Haseena said sarcastically, still with eyes closed. "Aur o pagal ladki Switzerland thik si pahuchi ya nhi?" Ammi shouted.

"Swit.. Switzerland" Haseena finally got up and realised she was not at home . She looked around but Krish was not in the room.She sat up straight....

Meanwhile outside the room Krish was talking to priyanshu on the call. "Dekh mujhe pata h tujhe yeh shaadi kerni hi nhi thi , infact jo hua uske baat tujhe kisi se bhi shaadi nhi kerni thi but dekh...jo hua usme Teri koi galti nhi thi...so stop blaming yourself for thathmmm?" Priyanshu said. "Hmm" replied Krish. "Aur ek baat , mujhe pata h teri princess ki jagah Teri life main koi nahi le sakti but...Haseena ko ek chance to de" Karishma was going to say something but priyanshu again interrupted "abhi meri baat puri nhi Hui h . I am not saying you to accept her as you wife or life partner but atleast try to make a soft corner for her ...like you have for santu or your dad " priyanshu tried to explain.

"I'll try...aur yaha Sam nahi h to finally pata chalega ki humara relationship h kaisa , but nothing more than knowing her , usse jhelna bhi bahut mushkil h" Krish said annoyingly. Priyanshu chuckled."Aur ha , it's Mr Singh not dad" Karishma said rudely. "Mujhe nhi pata Tera aur unka kya panga h ..but he is your father...he gave youlife ....he adopted you man" Karishma interrupted him and said "MY MOM gave me life , adopted me , not HIM samjha?" ." As you say chal bye" priyanshu gave up. "Bye " Krish said.

When karishma came into the room Haseena was still sitting on the bed. Krish immediately turned behind as she was still just in the blanket. "Ae pagal kapde kab pahnegi" Karishma said.

Haseena then noticed her and hurriedly got up "aap knock karke nhi aa sakte the" she said looking for her clothes. "I thought you were asleep" Karishma said still facing the other side. "Do min rukiye" Haseena said hurriedly wearing her clothes.

"Ho gya" she said and Krish turned behind. Karishma looked at her and smacked her forehead. "Is ladki ka kuch nhi ho sakta" she thought to herself. Haseena was wearing the shirt with the buttons closed with the wrong holes.

Karishma went near her and started opening and then correctlyclosing her buttons. Haseena realised her mistake and smiled sheepishly. "Chhoti bacchi ho kya?"Krish said angrily. "Haan"Haseena said innocently and Krish shook her head in disbelief."Chalo breakfast kerne" Karishma said and started walking out while haseena silently followed her.

Karishma sat on her seat while haseena was busy admiring the beautiful penthouse. It was all wooden and well furnished it had a gym , a swimming pool and other rooms . The main hall looked elegantly styled and cosy with a comfortable sofa set and dinning table. "Are taaklu" Haseena said looking at John with a big smile."Sorry ma'am?" John said not understanding. "Chup chap baitho "Krish ordered and Haseena sat quitely.

.....It was 5 days they were living in the penthouse. But everything was boring , Haseena always used to get bored roaming around the house and her room while Krish was busy in her own room , rarely coming out during daytime.

As they were sleeping in different rooms , Haseena was kind of missing getting scared and felling of the bed every morning because of her monster and sleeping in her chest. Also she wanted to see the beauty of Switzerland but she didn't have the courage to tell her monster.

One night , there was a knock on Haseena's door. She opened the room door to find her monster there. "Kya hua?" She asked."Vo..vo..." Krish fumbled. "Are hua kya" Haseena asked again."Vo..mere room main ek monster h" Krish said frightened. "Haha monster ke room main monster h...accha joke tha" Haseena laughed . "Kya kaha?" Krish asked. "Aa..kuch nahi , aap kya keh rahe the , monster?" Haseena asked. "Ha bahut bada sa monster h" Krish said in fear.

"Chaliye dekhte h" Haseena said . "Nahi mujhe nhi jana" Krish immediately said with a fearful face. "Tch..chaliye na" Haseena dragged her with herself to her room. On entering she asked Karishma while Karishma pointed at a small cockroach in the corner of the room.

"Che..che..aap pichli story ki Haseena h kya?" Haseena asked."Kya?" Krish said confusingly. "Are matlab cockroach se kaun dartah , hume dara sakte h , ek cockroach nahi bhaga sakte aap"Haseena said."are dekho na kitna bada h" Karishma said hiding behind Haseena . Haseena first closely looked at the kid hiding behind her in fear and then the kid's monster.

"Isne aapko 'hi' kaha tha kya?" Haseena asked after closely looking at it. "Hain? Cockroach baate bhi kerta h kya pagal" Krish said."Nahi hume to kaha tha pichli bar" Haseena said slowly. "Kya?" ."Nahi kuch nahi" Haseena said. "Rukiye hum dekhte h" Haseena said proudly and went ahead.

As she went closer , the cockroach started flying . "Aaaaa" both of them shouted in unison and started running here and there in the room. Krish running as fast as she can , Haseena following her and the cockroach chasing them.

"Aaaaa" Krish shouted again and picked up a pillow and started running behind the cockroach and Haseena behind krish , but the cockroach remembered that he was a monster so it again started flying behind Krish.

Then finally both of them got into the bathroom and locked it. Krish resting on the door and Haseena on krish's chest . "Tum bhi pichli story ki Haseena ho kya?" Krish asked.............

Ok...i am not laughing ok 😂😂