CH:33-THE DREADFUL PAST

When haseena opened her eyes , she found herself lying on her own bed , in her room. She slowly tried to get up but her head was paining alot maybe due to excessive crying. She slowly sat straight with the help of the bedrest holding her head. "Uth gyi tum" she heard a concerned voice. She looked in the direction to see krish entering the room with some food for breakfast.

She saw her keep the food plate om the side table and then sit beside her , she was liking her concerned side , but suddenly she remembered all the things that had happened before she fainted in that dark room. She remembered that krish was a murderer andnow it was confirmed. Krish had extended her hand to check her fever when she jerked her hand away and said "dur rahiye humse".

"Kya hua chuhiya" krish asked in concern. "Kuch nhi" haseena saidlooking to the other side. Krish nicely held her hand and spoke "tum uss kamre main kyu gyi thi? Aur tum behosh kaise hui?" Krish asked. "Kyu accha nhi laga hume aapka sach pata chal gya? Kiaapne apni girlfriend meera ka murder kiya" haseena said mockingly.

Her statement shocked krish to the core. "ye..yeh tu..tum kya kerrhi ho..humne m..meera ko mara?" She uttered shockingly. "Kyu bura laga ki hume sacchai pata chal gyi . Aap to kabhi batana hi nhi chahte the. Kaise apne us bechari se pyaar ka natak kiya , uska use kiya aur jab man bhar gya to uske khoon se apni pyaas bujhali. Haina? Isliye postmortem main bhi uske death ka reason clear nhi ho paya" haseena said her tears flowing down again. Thehatred was clearly visible in her eyes and that was hurting krish even more.

She pushed krish a little and both of them were standing krish moved back a few steps due to the blow. Then haseena came forward and held her collar. "Jab humse bhi man bhar jayega tab hume bhi maar dange na aap?" She asked looking into her eyes. Alone tear escaped krish's eye s and fell on haseena's hand. Her eyes were showing how hurt she was. She jerked her hand and left the room immediately while haseena sat there on the floor hugging her legs crying again.

After some time zara came their to see haseena. As she was not answering her calls from last night. When she entered the room and saw haseena sitting on the floor crying miserably her heart sank seeing her best friend in this condition. She immediately satdown to her and hugged her. "Haseena kya hua? Tu ro kyu rhi h?"She asked worriedly. Then haseena told her everything...how she went to that room, and what she saw , how she felt . "Kyu kiya unhone aisa zara? Aakhir kyuuuuuu?" She shouted crying morebadly.

"Hum batate h" two people said in unison. Both zara and haseena looked towards the door to find santu and priyanshu looking atthem. They both looked at each other and then came inside.Haseena and zara stood up from the floor seeing them and haseena wiped her tears. "Hum batate h puri kahani" priyanshu said. "Hum dono batayange aapko ki bro ne kya kiya aur kyu kiya"santu added. "Aap dono ko sab pata h?" Zara asked. "Main bestfriend hu uska aur yeh behen hume nhi pata hoga to kise hoga ,uske past se leke present tak sab jante h hum , hum aapko sach batayange" priyanshu said genuinely.

Priyanshu moved a few steps ahead of the three and turning his back towards the others he began " Meera Rajpurohit , ek aisa naam jo karishma singh ki saans main basta tha , jiske liye karishma kisi ki jaan le bhi sakti thi aur de bhi sakti thi. Uski har ek khushi , har ek dua , har ek ibadat ka naam tha Meera. Uski zindagi ka naam tha Meera."

Then santu continued " bro aur meera college main mile the , bro kisi se baat tak nhi kerte the itne introvert the , but meera se najane kaunse janam ka vasta tha unka. Vo dono bahut jaldi dost bane aur dekhte hi dekhte kab pyaar ho gya pata bhi nhi chala , bro apni life main itne khush kabhi nhi the jitne unse milne ke baad.Unki khushi dekh ker hum sab bhi bahut khush the. Bahut pyaar kerte the vo dono ek dusre se. Ek dusre ke liye jeena marna. Sab kuch ek dusre ke naam ker diya tha un dono ne , vo saadi kerna chahte the ek dusre se.....ek..ek nayi life start kerna chahte the ekdusre ke sath." Santu stopped as her tears made their way out of her eyes.