CH:29-THEIR REUNION

It was a random day in the Singh mansion. Everyone was sitting in the main hall talking and laughing with each other. Enjoying their lives to the fullest.

"Yaar dad abhi tak nhi aaye , mujhe College ke form pe unke signschahiye , i am getting late" santu said worriedly. " Tu ja , waise bhi unki time pe aane ki aadat nhi h , vo nhi aayange" krish said rudely.

"But bro sign?" Santu asked. Krish got up from the sofa and said "Jab tere Dad ko fursat mil jaye tab le lena". Haseena was noticing this from day one , something was not right between krish and her dad. They both rarely talked and doesn't matter how hard Mr Singh tried to talk krish never talked properly moreover never called him dad. Today she was more curious and she didn't like the way krish used to disrespect Mr Singh. She finally asked " Krish problem kya h aapki , aap Dad ke bare main hamesha aise kyu baat kerte h ,dad h vo aapke-" before haseena could say further krish interrupted her " vo mere Dad nhi h, he is just my mother's husband, aage se yeh baat mat kehna chuhiya".

Today haseena was in no mood to stop she wanted to know the truth of their relationship. "Kyu? Kyu nhi h vo aapke dad. Itna pyaar kerte h aapse. Aapki care kerte h.....but aap! Aap to unse thik se baat tak nhi kerte. Kyu h aise krish? Boliye" she asked. "Haseena don't test my patience" krish said controlling her anger. While pushpaji and santu also stood up seeing the situation tense.

" Boliye na krish , chup kyu h? Jis insaan ne aapko zindagi di , ghar diya , parivar diya , usse itni nafrat kyu? Kya galti h unki? Ki unhone aapko pala , aapko bada kiya? Aapne bacche ki tarah samajh?Aapse pyaar kiya?" Haseena went on provoking krish without even noticing her anger was reaching it's peak. "Meri maa ke kaatil h vo!"Krish shouted at the top of her lungs as her patience was over.

She went closer to haseena who was shockingly looking at her and  held her shoulders and said " janna chahti ho na is nafrat ka karan. He is a murderer. A bloody murderer" krish shouted again ,her voice echoed in the whole mansion . "Krish beta yeh-" before pushpaji could say any further krish showed her her hand as a gesture to stop. "Aaj nhi bua. Aaj mujhe bolna h. " She said , her anger , the hate and her emotions increasing every passing minute.

Just then her eyes fell on Mr Singh who was standing near the main door , frozen at his place. Krish began clapping looking at him. Everyone saw in his direction to find Mr Singh at the gate.Krish started moving towards him , "krish nhi-" Pushpaji tried holding her hand and stop her but she jerked her and moved. She walked towards him and said "lijiye aa gye , aap hi ki baat ho rhi thi" she said standing beside him. While he didnt even look at her. "haseena tum janna chahti thi na , hum dono aise kyu h. Hum batate h , meri maa ko cancer tha , last stage! Issi ghar main , bed pe pade pade apni aakhri saansein gin rhi thi. Janti ho kya chahti thi?" Krish asked and again moved towards haseena. She stood infront of her and continued " Vo marne se pahle ek baar inse milna chahti thi.Unka hath pakad ker is duniya se sukoon se jana chahti thi , apne pyaar ke baahon main apni aakhri saans lena chahti thi" krish said as her eyes became moist and of the others present there remembering that horrible day.

"Jabtak meri maa zinda thi , inse do minute baat kerne ke liye bhi tarasti rahi , tadapti rahi, but yeh" she said pointing towards him ."Inhe uske liye ek minute bhi time nhi mila. Kabhi bhi inhone uska khyaal nhi rakha. Kabhi time nhi diya. Kabhi..kabhi bhi pyaar se baat tak nhi ki...kiya to kya? Sirf formalities." Her throat became heavy as she continued everyone stood rooted at their places no one dared to move. "tumhe pata h , jis din doctor ne keh diya tha na ke ab kuch hi ghante h , santu aur mera ro ro ke bahut bura haal tha. Hum dono imagine bhi nhi ker pa rahe the ki maa ke bina kya karange. Us din pata h maa ne mujhse kya kaha tha? " She asked and haseena nodded in no.

"Usne mera hath pakad ke kaha tha ..... Ek baar apne papa ko bulade , fir chain se mar to paungi , hum ussi din tut gye the haseena. Maine na jane kitne calls kiye , inhe bulane ke liye , batane ke liye ki kya ho rha h. But unhone uthaya hi nhi" krish said and sat down on the chair , her tears making their way out of her eyes. Santu pushpaji and even haseena was crying. Haseena sat beside her and asked" dad nhi aaye?" Krish wiped her tears and looked at her with a sarcastic smile. "Aaye na meri maa ki chita ko aag dene" she couldn't handle more and went to her room. Haseena followed her while santu also ran to her room crying and pushpaji went with her.

After comforting krish, haseena went to Mr Singh who was still standing in the hall. Frozen at the same place. She kept her hand on his shoulder to bring him back to this world and said "dad aap thik h?" Mr singh just shook his head and sat down on the couch. Haseena wanted to know the story from both the sides. " Dad aap please bataiye na, aap us din kyu nhi aaye the?" Mr singh sadly smiled and said " us din agar main yaha aa jata , to kisi aur ki jaan chali jati" haseena couldn't understand his words , while krish who had just come out of her room listened to him.

"Matlab?" Haseena asked confusingly. "Matlab yeh beta ki us din ek 9 saal ki bacchi ka operation ker rha tha main. Subha se operation theatre main tha. Uski jaan bachana bahut zaruri tha mere liye. It was my duty. Jab operation successful rha aur main bahar aaya...Tab apna phone dekha , har kisi ke missed calls the. Santu ke krish ke pushpa ke. Jabtak ghar pahucha bahut der ho chuki thi. Meri...meri nirmala mujhe chor ke ja chuki thi. Mera intezar kerte kerte...vo bahut dur ja chuki thi. Tum hi batao main kya kerta?" He said and wiped his tears. "Krish ki narazgi bhi sahi thi. Uske sath galat hua , main manta hu meri galti h , but beta main krish se bahut pyaar kerta hu. Chahe vo dad kahe na kahe , vo mujhse baat kerle mere liye itna hi kafi h" he said with a sad smile.

"Dad" both of them listened to the voice comming from the stairs and looked there to find krish with moist eyes. She came running and hugged Mr Singh. "I am sorry dad , maine aapko galat samjha ,mujhse galti ho gyi , mujhe maaf ker dijiye " she said sobbing in his arms. "Beta tumne mujhe dad kaha, wahi kafi h mere liye , maafi mat mango , i am sorry , meri bhi galti thi" both of them hugged each other and cried. While haseena pushpaji and santu cried the tears of joy finally seeing their reunion.

______________________________________

I am back 💃I know this part was boring but we'll soon give an interestingupdate.

Ab mujhe comments chahiye , is chapter main 🥹, der sare 👉

Kuch samajh nhi bhi aa rha to mera haal chaal hi puchlo guys 🥹

Tata see you in next update 👋