CH:17-IT'S HER BIRTHDAY

"chalo ab koi bakwas nhi so jao chuhiya " krish ordered being irritated of her chuhiya. "nahi.nahi.nahi hum nhi soynge..hume abhi hot chocolate chahiye" haseena demanded. "ab itni raat ko hum vo kaha se laye?" krish asked. "tch...tch...itne integent ho khud Banao na" haseena said. "vo intelligent hota h" krish said controlling herself. "ha wahi jo bhi h" haseena said mimicking karishma.

"thik h chalo" krish said shaking her head in disbelief. "aisenhi..hume like chaliye " haseena said with a pout which melted thearrogant devil. Then krish carried her on her back and made her siton the kitchen slab while she herself started making the hotchocolate for her chuhiya. Accidently krish cut her hand. "alle kya hua" chuhiya...I mean haseena asked immediately. "nahi kuch nhi krish said holding her finger tightly so that the blood is not visible ."hume dikhaiye" haseena took her hand but it was all clean....not a single scratch was there. "aap yeh har baad kaise ker lete h " sheasked confusingly.

"bataya to tha magic " krish winked . Then she gave the hot chocolate to haseena. After taking a sip haseena signaled krish to come down to her level as she was sitting on the slab.When krish came near she whispered "aapko pata h agar koi chiz acchi lage to kaise tarif kerte h?" Krish confusingly nodded in no."aise" haseena said and deeply kissed her cheek making krish shocked and speechless. "thik h" krish said awkwardly after amoment of silence. While haseena started giggling.

"Ab aap humari tarif kijiye "haseena demanded."Hum..hum...kaise?" Karishma fumbled. "Accha hum kal karange "krish said. ""Nahi abhi" haseena said. "Hum vada kerte h kal pakka karange " krish said and haseena nodded cutely.

"waise kuku-" haseena was interrupted by krish "yeh kuku kya h?".

"are aap hume chuhiya bula sakte h hum kuku bhi nhi?" haseena pouted. "nahi yeh accha nhi h" krish too pouted. "accha fir monkey?" haseena said after thinking. "nahi yeh accha nhi h...monkey jaisi aapki koi bhi harkat nhi h....ha krishu sahi rahega"she declared but didn't notice that karishma was frozen. "kya hua krishu?" she asked. "nahi kuch nhi sone chalo" krish said wipingher tear before haseena could see.

Then after a lot of struggle krish was successful in making her chuhiya sleep.

_____________________________________

Next morning...

Today karishma was the first one to wake up . She got up and firstly carefully covered her chuhiya with the blanket and then remembered how much she had troubled her last night. She sighed and went to the kitchen.

She got herself a coffee and started remembering the things fromtheir first meet. How coincidently they met each other and within a month of it they got married. Then the coming of Sam in their lives and spoiling it completely and then their coming to Switzerland which had really proved good as they were finally able to know each others true self and bond with each other quite well. Then suddenly something struck her mind. She went back to the airport scene when they had to take their flight. Then her mind brought her the images of haseena's passport. The date of birth was 01.11.03.

"IT'S HER BIRTHDAY!" karishma exclaimed. "to tujhe usse kya?"her mind spoke up. "tujhe uske liye kuch Kerna chahiye" her Heart suggested. "why will you do anything?" her mind said. "because she is your wife " her heart whispered.

"but you don't love her"her mind said again. "vo sirf tum per bharosa karke yaha aayi h...it's your responsibility to make her happy"heart whispered again. "you are not a person who cares about anyone's feelings right?" her mind said. "or maybe you are?"heart whispered softly.

"stop-it" karishma said catching her suspended breath. "I'll do something" she finally decided and left the place.

______________________________________