CH:13-PURE SOUL

"Accha fir... suspense movie " Krish offered."yeh chalega "Haseena said.

Then both of them breathing heavily laid on the bed to relax.

karishma was sitting on the sofa selecting the movie they were going to watch when haseena came with a big bucket full of popcorn and kept it on krish's lap. "yeh kaha se layi?" krish asked with a weird expression . "taklu se mang ke , dikhta nhi h but accha Banda h" haseena said with a big smile. Then the suspense movie began. Both of them were so interested that they were soo completely absorbed in the movie.

Finally at interval they took a break. "dekhna watchman hi killer hoga" krish said . Haseena looked at her amusingly , it was the first time krish was talking to her in such a friendly manner her voice devoid of any rudeness . Then haseena said eating the popcorn"naah ....dekhna gardener ne kiya hoga pakka".

"nahi nahi...watchman"krish said. "are kaha n...gardener " haseena defended, and they begin again........WATCHMAN krish yelled throwing a pillow on haseena .GARDENER haseena yelled from the other end throwing a vase ."ae pagal vo lag sakta tha" krish yelled. "Laga to nhi n" haseena said again throwing another vase. "ae janwar ruk...Saman Barbad mat ker...baithja" krish said and dragged haseena to the sofa.

"accha chal bet kerte h" karishma offered. "thik h" haseena agreed."agar hum jeete to tumhe humare room se us monster ko bhagana hoga" krish said with a smirk. "hmm...aur agar hum jeete to aapko hume pura Switzerland ghumana hoga...boliye manzur" haseena smirked more than her. "Haa Ha thik h thik h" krish said trying to be confident.

And the movie begin again, and unexpectedly haseena was right the gardener was the killer. She began dancing to celebrate her victory and krish made a cute grumpy pout. "alle alle...kya hua baccha" haseena teased her. "hahaha ab hum Chale taiyar hone..aakhir Switzerland bhi to ghumna h" haseena proudly went away when krish was trying to  recover from the shock she had got after seeing haseena's laugh.

______________________________________

it was almost night when krish was ready and was waiting for haseena from past half an hour as they had decided to go for adinner and seeing Switzerland some other day.

Here in the room haseena was talking to zara over the call. "Sachme hume to yeh sab sapne jaisa lag rha h...pata h...krish humsebaate kerte h, humare care kerte h, humare sath rahte h....aur yaha aane ke baad se unhone kuch bhi waisa nhi kiya h...jaisa India main tha...hume to aisa Lagta h ki yeh vo krish h hi nhi..jinse humare shadi Hui thi...yeh koi aur h...jo unse kafi behtar h...acche h....aur yakin maan zara hum bahut khush h unke is changese....hum sari zindagi aise hi rhna chate h" haseena said to zara ina voice filled with genuineness.

"dekha maine kaha tha n....she was never like this...the krish you are meeting now is the real krish. Thoda time aur de mujhe lagta h sab kuch aur better ho jayega" zara said happily. "ha zarur...waise aaj hum dinner per jaa rahe h..." haseena said proudly. "oh waah mere sher...kya speed h teri...is speed se kal tak to tum log Sachme honeymoon manane lagoge" zara chuckled. "Hut tu phone rakh" haseena said hiding her red cheeks. "ohooo laal tamatar,chalbye" zara teased her and kept the call.

A tear fell from krish's eye who was standing outside the room listening to the conversation . She had come to call haseena but now she realised how wrong she was with her. "Humne unhe Sam ki baat maan kr sirf dukh diye h...per unhone kabhi humse ucchi aawaz main baat tak nhi ki...hume to andaza tak nhi tha ki humare itne chhote chhote actions se unhe itni khushi milegi" she thought to herself and the more and more she thought she felt more guilty.

"chale" krish heard haseena say as she came out after getting ready . Krish just shook her head and silently followed her.

They reached the most famous restaurant of the area. As theyentered haseena excitedly said "aila " krish jumped at her place listening to her excitement "idhar to pura Lucknow baith ke kha saktah" . "ae chuhiya chup ker...don't embarrass me sab hume hi dekh rahe h" krish warned her. "okey okey"haseena like a cute kid kept her fingers on her lips.

After dinner they reached home. Haseena came in front of krish and said " thank you so much , aaj bahut accha laga" having a pure smile on her face. Krish was just wondering how much of a PURESOUL she was, at these small acts of hers she was getting this happy. Her guilt was not settling.

She just hugged haseena unknowingly, haseena was taken aback with it but she smiled smoothly and hugged her back . As krish nozzled her face more into haseena's neck the demon in her whispered.

I need a blood source.............

Just bear with the Boring update people.