CH:7-PAINTING

Haseena was sitting in her room doing her assignment. She was too irritated as she was not able to solve a problem and she was continuously trying. "Hi" santu peeped inside from the door. "Hi"Haseena looked at her with a smile "aao na " she gestured santu to sit beside her on the bed. " Ready for Switzerland?" Santu asked.Haseena gave her a weak smile and nodded her head. After some more time of talking Haseena casually asked "waise Krish abhi bhi college kyu jate h?" She took a pause and said "i mean she is 23 toh...uss hisab se to.." . Santu sighed and said "vo 3 saal pahle bro ne course kisi wajah se beech main hi chod diya tha , isliye usse complete ker rahe h , waise to bro ke jitna intelligent pure college main koi nhi hoga" santu said proudly. Haseena couldn't supress her laugh and she chuckled. "Sorry...sorry but vo khadus aur intelligent suit nhi ho rha " Haseena said laughing.

Santu's ego got hurt she said "accha apko believe nhi hota h na ,her brain works six times faster than us , uske jaisa topper college main kabhi nahi hua hoga , accha yeh aap kya ker rahi h?" Santu Said pointing towards her assignment. "Vo hum yeh question banane ki koshis pichle 1 ghante se ker rahe h per ho hi nhi rha "Haseena said helplessly. Santu took the notebook in her hand and said " just wait and watch " just then Krish entered the room using her phone . "Aa ... Bro suno na " santu stopped her. "Ha Chhotu bolna" Krish came to her. "Yeh question bana do please " santu said.Krish took the notebook from her and gave it back to her in a minute "hmm lo ho gya" she said . "Thanks bro" santu said and gave it to Haseena with a smirk.

"Yeh ek min main kaise " Haseena said completely shocked as the answer was correct. "Maine kaha tha n" santu said proudly. Haseena shook her head astonishingly.

______________________________________________________________

Haseena was sitting in her room talking to zara over the call "hume bahut dar lag rha h zara... Yaha itne logo ke beech bhi Krish yeh sab kerte h humare sath , aur jab waha koi nhi hoga hume bachane wala to vo kya kya karange , hume bahut dar lag rha h " Haseena said slowly. "Haseena don't worry , aisa kuch nhi hoga . Bharosa Ker vo aise nhi h jaha tak mujhe pata h , aur aagar kuch hua to tu mujhe batana ok?" Zara assured her. Haseena hummed and said "aaj mujhse milne aa ja please". "Kaha khadus ke ghar?" Zara said and Haseena glared at the phone screen "nahi to kya Chand pe"she taunted. Zara chuckled and said "aati hu chal" and the line ended.

Zara came and Haseena took her to her room , she showed zara the lastest painting she had made " yeh dekh aur bata kaisa h"Haseena said with a smile and zara took the painting from her hand, she turned it two to three times and said " per dekhna kidhar se h yeh to bata? Pata nhi kya bana diya h , naam to likha ker kaun sa janwar h , samajh hi nhi aa rha " zara said. Haseena smacked her forehead.

"The horse resembles a young boy who is still full of energy

"The horse resembles a young boy who is still full of energy. Hevbent his head to one side. His body is made in slightly broken form. White color permeates the breast of the horse. At the same time, his mane and hooves give a blue. Due to this contrast, the horse looks very unusual. Anyway, it's a bit unusual to see a blue horse.

The picture itself is made in a rather interesting color. Against these contrasting colors, the horse seems even more unusual. It seems that it complements the background, and the background, in turn,also complements the horse. These two objects simply could not exist without each other." Said Krish from behind.

A large smile grew in Haseena's face listening to her complement. " Nice work"Krish said and with a very very small smile moved away.

"Dekha ek artist ki pehchan ek artist ko hi hoti h" Haseena said with a broad smile. " Ha ha dekha" zara said.

______________________________________________________________

At night....

Next morning they had to leave for Switzerland and Haseena was completing her assignment which she had to submit before leaving tomorrow in college. Krish entered the room and from the corner of her eyes she noticed a shadow in the balcony she knew it washim...she couldn't help it.

She went to the Haseena sitting on the bed and held her wrist and made her stand , she advanced towards her neck but Haseena with her trembling hands held her shoulders and said "kr..Krish vo assignment puri kerni h , uske baad ker lena please" she was too nervous but she had stopped stopping her now but right now she had to because she had to do the assignment.

Karishma once again looked towards the balcony but the figure was still there " nahi abhi karna h " she said and again moved towards her neck Haseena again stopped her " Krish please assignment important h , aap uske baad jo karange hum kuch nahi kahange please " but Krish didn't stop she nuzzled her face in the crook of her neck and mumbled against her skin "bas 5 min please" she said kissing her neck. Haseena gasped and nervously nodded and started moving her hands in her hairs , Krish trailed a series of kisses along her neck.

After some time "Ummhh...Krish bas " Haseena muttered. "Ek min please" Krish said still being busy. "Bhabhi vo dinner..." Santu stopped in her track who was entering the room and turned back saying " sorry main baad main aati hu" and she hurriedly went down closing the door. "Krish ab to chodiye" Haseena pleaded.Krish once saw the figure disappear she stopped and went down.......

______________________________________________________________