CH:35-YOURS TONIGHT

"ab pushpaji to so gyi vo humari help nhi ker sakti , isliye isse to abaap hi utarange" as Haseena said this Krish's eyes widened inshock of her boldness. "Kkk..kkye...kya bo.bol rhi ho?" She fumbled badly again.

Haseena moved a little away from her ear and stood at a proper distance. Then she held her hand in here and said looking into her eyes " apne sahi suna krishu , hum aaj apke hona chahte h" in her eyes Karishma could clearly see alot of love for her. Karishma finally cupped her face and said "are you under the legal age?" Towhich Haseena nodded slowly. "Aur tum sachme yeh chahti ho? Ya Hum naraz the to hume manane ke liye ker rhi ho? Dekho agar Aisa h to yeh sab kerne ki koi zarurat nhi h. Hum naraz nhi h ,sachme. If you are not ready , we can wait , koi jaldi nhi h." Krish said still cupping her face and caressing her cheeks.

"Krishu hum aapki narazgi dur kerne ke liye yeh sab nhi ker rhe h ,hum aapko dher Sara pyaar dena chahte h, itna pyaar denachahte h ki aapko kabhi takleef mehsus na ho. Sirf aur sirf humara pyaar rahe aapke Dil main" Haseena said with genuineness in her voice holding Krish's hands which were cupping her face. Then without saying anything else she kissed Karishma on her lips. She slowly began kissing her , Karishma too reciprocated the kiss when she came out of the shock. It was slow and loving , just to tell the latter , how much they loved her and what they mean to them.

They broke the kiss due to shortness of breath. Then standing infront of Krish Haseena undid her saree's pallu and let it touch thefloor revealing herself infront of her love. Feeling why she couldn't look into her eyes but said slowly "it's all yours Krish, make love to me tonight"

This time Krish didn't move back. She came forward and kissed her wife again. Their lips moving in a perfect sync , they could feel each other's breaths on their skin. Karishma's hands started moving onher waist slowly. She moved down kissing her neck and her handsmoved up grabbing her bosom which made Haseena moan. Krish then moved down kissing her collarbone and chest . She started sucking on her weak spot making her moan. She was sucking it soslowly that it made Haseena loose all her sanity. "Aahh..krishu " she was continuously moaning.

Sucking her smooth soft skin, she slowly started removing her saree from her waist and in no time it was on the floor. She took her to the bed and made her lay on it , then looked into her eyes , butHaseena hugged her due to nervousness. "Hume mat dekhiye na ,just do it" she said slowly. Karishma swiftly turned her and now haseena's back was facing her. Grabbing the knot between her teeth she opened it and the kissing her back she opened the hooks.Slowly caressing her smooth back and kissing it at the same time she said huskily " you know when the first time I touched your back, what i felt?" Haseena remembered their first night stay in Switzerland, how Krish was caressing her back uncontrollably. She nodded in no and Krish said " i felt to touch you more. To do all the unholy things coming to my mind to you and make you moan my name " these lines gave goosebumps to Haseena. Then she finally removed her blouse and then her bra. Now it was time to turn her towards herself. As Karishma turned her , Haseena hid herself with her hands and looked at her shyly , nervously. Karishma smiled andkissed her lips. Then she kissed her hands which were holding her bosom securely.

After kissing her hands she slowly removed them and looked intensely at her big rounded bosom. Then her lips slowly touched her tits and she licked them making Haseena shiver with her touch. She licked the other one alike and recived another shiver in return.Then she bite her there and Haseena moaned. "ummh..Krish don'tbite please".

She licked the area and then began sucking and pressing them.She was making Haseena moan at the top of her lungs. It was all a new experience for her and she was moaning louder. Kissing down she reached her peticoat. She removed that with a sense ofurgency making Haseena blush. Then she finally removed the last covering of her body. Haseena surrendering herself to her monster now.

As Karishma touched her between her thighs, she moaned. Then she began massaging her core. "Ohhhh..aahh..krishu" Haseena was moaning. "I'll make your first time memorable sweetheart"Krish said and then she thrusted her toung inside her and Haseena screamed. Then she started licking her and sucking her clit.Haseena was having a hard time controlling her moans. Her monster was not even giving her a chance to breath. She was justa moaning mess right now. Krish then started thrusting faster and harder. "I..i..am...cu..cuming" Haseena moaned louder. Then she released all the warm fluid on her toung which Krish made her taste, kissing her passionately. Haseena thought Krish was done when she licked her clean and then went somewhere. She was confused that where did she go.

But soon she came back and laid beside her "krishu 2 baj gye h ,Sona h aapko?" Haseena asked while she was covered with aduvet and Karishma was shirtless infront of her lying beside her."Hume neend nhi aa rhi...i want you...more" she said snuggling in her neck. "O..ok..okh" Haseena fumbled due to the proximity. Then Krish showed her what she had gone to take. Haseena's eyes widened seeing it. "Yeh...yeh to.." she was cut by Krish " yes it's a strap. And now it's going to be inside you" Karishma said as she stood on her knees wearing the strap. "B...but krishu...bahut dard hoga na isse" Haseena said nervously, she had never tried this before, so she was a little scared.

Karishma cupped her face and said "sirf starting main hoga baby uske baad nhi i promise I'll be slow and gentle" although Haseena was a little scared seeing Krish's love and care towards her, she knew she won't let her be in pain, so she slowly nodded giving her the permission."It's going to be a long night" Haseena thought.....

Dharna kerne walo ko yeh suchna di jati h ki sarkar ne unkimange sun Li h...ab wah ye andolan band ker sakte h 😂

Aur koi mere ghar main aag nhi lagayega, na hi world war , nahi koi mujhe marega...kitni masum hu main dekho 🥹sab sirfmarna chahte h is masoom bacche ko.

See you all in the next part ❤️