CH:9-WHO IS PRINCESS

Haseena's pov-

I was feeling very soft and something comfy in my sleep , i nuzzled more into that pillow and securely wrapped my arms around it , itwas too soft and warm. After a moment I heard a heart beating from the pillow.

Can a pillow have a heart ??

I heard my inner voice...i then slowly opened my eyes , disturbing my beauty sleep , to find my dear personal monster , holding mesecurely in her arms and sleeping peacefully.

Then the memories came back to my mind. She knew that i was scared of flights and since it was a long flight , she had hugged me, so that I could sleep peacefully without any fear. I liked that side ofher. Then i looked at her.

She looks cute while sleeping...

Ya because when she is awake she gives pure Dracula vibes...

She was looking like a cute baby , it was the first time i had seenher this closely and carefully. I was just an inch away from her face observing her every single detail because when she is awake , idon't know what gets into her....she becomes too rude and arrogant and an introvert too. But right now , she was having the cutest pouti had seen ever , on her face. I just wanted to kiss her fluffy cheeks....aww how cute na...

Suddenly her pout turned into another expression. She was saying something in sleep but i couldn't hear it. I went closer but couldhear only one word "PRINCESS" . Who was princess?

Then santu...

But she calls her Chhotu so...her girlfriend but then why would she marry me. I don't know and i can't even ask her...because....

Ya..fine..i am scared of her.

Shrugging of all these thoughts i again held my personal monster and drifted back to sleep hiding my face in her chest.

....I again felt something. This time it was a hand , on my shoulder."Kya ammi sone do na , waise bhi khadus ke dar se neend Kam hi aati h" i mumbled to send ammi away and leave me to sleep some more.

"Kaun khadus?" I heard a voice. But it was not very sweet.

Was ammi having cough??

"Are aur kaun , miss Karishma singh , khadus " i again mumbled."Vo khadus h" the voice came again. "Ha bahut zyada " i said.

I again noticed the sterness in ammi's voice. What was wrong??

I then open my eyes to meet the furious eyes of the demon of mylife. "Aa mummy" i jumped and fell from the bed finding her close tomy face. "Ouch! Khadus" i mumbled and got up. "Hehe" i awkwardly smiled. She just stared at me blankly.

"Hehe" i smiled again but her face gave me no reactions.

Was she sleeping while standing with eyes open?

Ya right....

"Khadus ha" she said in a deep voice. "Nahi nahi bilkul nhi , humne Aisa kuch nhi kaha , aur aapko to bilkul nhi kaha, hehe" i made a weird face and said.

Why am I smiling like this....

I think i am drunk....

No i am mentally cracked....

Ya maybe.

My trance was broken by her voice. "Hum 5 min main land kernewale h. Tayar ho jao" she said. And i nodded like an obedient kid.As we came out of the airport in Switzerland, some men took our luggage. "Are vo humara saman kaha lekar ja rhe h , o hello" i shouted at those men. I was about to go behind them when Krish held my wrist. "Vo saman hum tak pahucha dange , tum chalo" i gulped at her angry voice. And quitely followed her.

Let's see what Switzerland has for us!

Haseena's pov ends.

When they were in the car heading towards there penthouse inSwitzerland. Suddenly it started snowing. Haseena who was busy enjoying the breath-taking view , was mesmerised after seeing thesnow fall. "Wow" she mumbled and forced the driver to stop the car.

She ran outside in the snow ignoring all the calls of Krish. She was enjoying the snow in that damn cold weather. Karishma was lookingat her in anger and disbelief. In that freezing temperature how can she do this to herself.

While unknown to anything haseena was enjoying herself to the fullest. At last Krish came and forcefully dragged her to the car.Then Haseena realised that her angry bird was quite angry now.

The rest of the journey was silent. Karishma was controlling her anger while haseena was too scared to speak. When they reached their destination, it was snowing heavily and was quite dark.Haseena's condition was not at all good.

She was shivering from cold and was frequently sneezing andcoughing. Her sneezes made Krish more angry. "Pata nhi Baharjane ki kya zarurat thi" she thought to herself.

When they entered the penthouse they met with another surprise.

No electricity....

Great.

John, why there is no electricity " Karishma asked the caretaker."Actually ma'am we were informed of your arrival a little late , so ....The electricity will be there in an hour or two, sorry for the inconveniences " John said. "Ok , go" Karishma sighed.

Here Haseena's condition was becoming worse. Karishma took herto the room . The penthouse was made of wood. And was quite beautiful but due to darkness nothing was visible. As they went inside , they could hardly see each other or anything else due to the darkness in the room. Suddenly Krish in a blink of eyes removed haseena 's warm clothes which were drenched in water. "Kya hua"Haseena asked shivering. "Bilkul chup" Karishma replied. She then removed her top as well. Haseena started shivering more. "Ky.. kya ker rahe h aap" she said. "Kaha n chup" Karishma repeated.

She then removed Haseena's hands from her chest and hugged her. Haseena gasped. She slowly found krish's cold hands ,opening the strip of her bra . "Nahi Krish, please" Haseena tried to free herself as she realised what was coming but krish's hold was very tight. Then Krish removed her bra with much difficulties. And broke the hug . "Krish yeh sab...please mat kariye na....................

Sorry for being super late...and sorry in advance because next part is also gonna be delayed....i am very busy you know....hehe...sorry 😅