CH:19-THE DISASTROUS DAY

Karishma's pov-

Today i didn't wake up to the sound of her falling instead i felt some uneasy pain in my head. I tried to gain my consciousness only to find myself sleeping on my chuhiya.My head was very heavy , i think i had a lot of alcohol yesterday and i drink out of my limit only on that fucking DISASTROUS DAY of my life when i lost my love my life my princess. I don't remember anything of yesterday, how i got here? What i did? What happened? How she came here?

Nothing...

I was brought out of my trance as i woke her up due to mymovements as i was sleeping on her. "Aa..aap thik h?" She asked in a concerned voice. And then for the first time since we are here in Switzerland i saw fear in her eyes for me. I hate , i literally hate seeing this emotion in her eyes. She looked scared.

"Kal kya hua tha?" I asked straight away holding my head which was paining alot. "Ku..kuch nhi Krish calm down" she tried to calm me down but i was in a state of anxiety.

Karishma's pov ends.

______________________________________________________________

Flashback...

Haseena had not seen Krish the whole day. When she woke upher monster was not there , Krish had locked herself in another room. Haseena tried to call her multiple times but it was switched off, she even knocked the door but no answer.

In afternoon when she was talking to santu over the call , she mentioned about her today's behaviour in response to which santu said to stay away from her today and not to disturb her.This was very confusing for Haseena. She had not seen this type of behavior of Krish before.

At last she couldn't control , her monster had not eating something since morning, she had not seen her and it was killing her so around 8 p.m . She knocked the door of her room hoping that she opens. And to her good luck the door opened. As she entered inside a hard smell of alcohol hit her.The room was pitch black. She stepped on something and then saw that it was a piece of glass , then she carefully looked all-around the floor to find various pieces of glass spread all across.

"Krish...krishu" she called in a low voice as it was dead silent there. Suddenly the lights were turned on. And her eyeswidened at the scene infront of her. Karishma was totally wasted. There were alcohol bottles lying all around the room and many of them were broken. Her state was really miserable she was not able to stand properly. Her blood shot red eyes were swollen and various dry tear marks were visible on her face.

"Pri... princess" Krish mumbled and she was about to fall when Haseena ran towards her and held her . She encircled karishma's hands around her shoulder and kept her one hand on her chest trying to balance her. Despite of the hard alcoholic smell coming from her . "Krishu..kya hogya h aapko?" Haseena asked but Krish was continuously mumbling"princess".

"Krishu sambhaliye" Krish tumbled and both of them fell on the bed Krish on top of Haseena. "Princess" this time Krish said looking at Haseena. She removed a few hair strands from her face and tucked them behind her ear. "Hu..hum princess nhi h Krish" Haseena said nervously. But then Krish hugged her tightly and started sobbing on her shoulder. "Krish..krishu kya hua?" Haseena asked worriedly. She sat in a half lying position on the bed with Karishma still hugging her and sobbing. "I am sorry princess, i am so sorry...hum...hume maafker do please...humse bahut badi galti ho gyi" she kept sobbing and blabbering. "Krishu...shh..shant ho jaiye please"Haseena said caressing her hair. "Humne aapko maaf Kiya"she said to relax her. Though she knew she was not princess.

"Tumne sachme hume maaf Kiya n?" The monster asked so innocently that it melted Haseena like butter. Haseena cupped her face and wiped her tears and said "ha maaf Kiya ab please chup ho jaiye". She became quite and suddenly the tension started developing between them. Both were looking intently in each other's eyes. Karishma who was thinking Haseena to be her princess and Haseena who just wanted her monster to be back to normal.

Krish slowly cupped Haseena's face as Haseena leaned back with the support of the bed rest. "Kris..." Haseena couldn't complete as she felt a pair of warm lips slowly sucking her upper lips, she didn't know how to respond . She knew that she loved Krish but she also knew that Krish didn't love her.She was under the influence of alcohol. Karishma bit her lip and as Haseena moaned in her mouth she took the opportunity to explore her mouth. Karishma's hands moving sensually on Haseena's waist as she explored each and every corner of her mouth. Then after a good time she slowly parted away and said "i love you princess" and she passed out.

She slept holding haseena but sleep was far away from Haseena's eyes. Her love had said that she loves her but it was not her.

Flashback ends...

______________________________________________________________

"Yahi hua tha" Haseena said to Karishma after the whole story wasover except the last kissing scene. Karishma just nodded. She wasabout to get up but paused and looking at Haseena said "did i kiss you?"

Haseena was taken aback by this. "don't lie" Krish Warned before Haseena could say anything. Then Haseena slowly nodded and asked "how do you know?" "Your smudged lipstick says it all" Krish said. "I am sorry" she said and was about to go when she felt a tug on her sleeves. She looked behind at Haseena who asked "krishu princess kaun h?". She didn't answer. Just freed her hand and left the room.

______________________________________________________________

Days passed like this , Haseena never mentioned this topic again neither Krish did. They continued their holidays and enjoying themselves and Haseena never got the time to tell her Krish how much she loves her.

Today it was their last day in Switzerland and it was already night.Today Haseena had decided that she will tell Karishma about everything she has in her mind . "Chuhiya packing ho gyi?"Karishma asked entering the room. "Ji hogyi..per aap yaha aaiye Hume kuch baat kerni h aapse.................

Thought of the day- blaming your writer for your favourite character's ex won't help 😂🤣