CH:10-SORRY

She then removed Haseena's hands from her chest and hugged her. Haseena gasped. She slowly found krish's cold hands ,opening the strip of her bra . "Nahi Krish, please" Haseena tried to free herself as she realised what was coming but krish's hold was very tight. Then Krish removed her bra with much difficulties. And broke the hug . "Krish yeh sab...please mat kariye na" Haseena said shivering.

Haseena again hugged her tightly , scared . "Chodo mujhe" Krish said sternly. "Nhi....please" Haseena was continuously blabbering.But Krish using her force again broke the hug and stood infront of her. Haseena closed her eyes tightly but after not finding Karishma near her she opened her eyes only to see in the dark , Krish opening her own shirt.

She immediately turned her back towards her. "Yeh kya ker rahe h aap , pahle humari shirt ...au..aur ab..apni" Haseena said nervously. Without answering her Karishma layed her on the bed in the darkness and covered her with a blanket.

Then she too came inside the blanket and as her hands held thebuttons of her jeans , Haseena held her hands. "Nahi...please..."

Karishma's pov-

I held the buttons of her jeans in order to open it. But she held my hands. When i looked into her eyes , the fear in them , made my heart sink.

Her words , her pleadings always made me feel very very guilty. But as always ignoring her , i opened her wet jeans. Leaving her only inher lower inner wear infront of me. It was all dark , i was not able to see anything but i could still say her curves were damn perfect.

I have never been this close , like this to anyone other than one person. By her words i could say , she was too scared. She was always scared whenever i was near her. Which made me more and more guilty always.

Then she was expecting me to do something wrong to her , as I always do but i hugged her tightly in order to provide her some bodyheat. As John had said electricity will take 2 more hours tocome , so this was the only option to keep her alive in this cold.

You know these warm blooded animals cannot adapt their body temperature according to their surroundings unlike us.

After a while she realised what i was trying to do as i felt her bodyrelax under me and her blabberings stop. She slowly opened herfist as she had done previously on the flight too and properly hugged me.

I could clearly feel her body's every detail and it was giving me goosebumps , i could feel her breaths on my bare chest and probably she was able to feel my breaths on her neck. I knew that she was much more nervous right now than i was. Because wehave never been this intimate before. All that we have been is because of Sam otherwise it would have never happened.

As i lightly moved my hand on her back , my hands found the skin of her back very smooth. I moved my hand from up to down againto check if it was really her skin , receiving a shiver in return. It wassmooth like gliding butter , i unknowingly started moving my hands on her bare back.

From the back of her neck to her waist , it was too soft and silky. I was unknowingly so busy with that , that i didn't hear she was saying something. Then she again said louder. This time hiding her face in my chest " Krish aapke haath...hum..hume nervous ker rahe h" i immediately removed my hands.

What was i doing ??

I was so lost that i didn't realise i was crossing the limit. "Sorry" i said in a low tone.

What is wrong with me??

I am saying SORRY.

I have never done this before. There was something about this girl ,she always made me do things i have never done before. Like she made me care for her , look after her and many things i have never done before. But then i had also done many things wrong to her.

Then she again said " aap haath rakh sakte h , usse hume koi..problem nhi h" then i realised i had removed my hands from her back. "Are you sure ?" I asked unknowingly. She just hummed in response and i held her in my embrace once again........

A good bonus as i could see you all too impatient 😜