- fired and rich baby! -

Emilia's heart was racing, racing harder than it ever has. She was currently hanging off the edge of a building, basically spooning with JJ, except, on a roof?!

John B could be seen the other side of the window, gripping onto the wall so he wouldn't fall.

The cops had entered the room just as they made it out, its a miracle they haven't been caught already.

She glances down to see Pope and Kiara standing there with wide eyes and she lets out a soft whimper in fear.

Another things she's deathly afraid of? Heights.

JJ pulls her closer to him, as if that was even possible. She turns her head so its practically in his chest, refusing to look down. She was simply a trip away from dying. She felt like Puss in Boots, when he lost his sword in his fight against that death wolf the first time.

She let out a shaky breath, trying to stay calm. She sees her brother hold up a shaky finger as if to say 'stay quiet.'

She feels as JJ moves slightly, she grips onto his shirt, terrified of falling.  He whispers a small "You're okay.." to her, before glancing in through the window.

He shakes his head and scoffs, "What the fu-".

The cops were taking the money for themselves.

"Do you believe thi.." The sound of the gun falling from Melia's pocket and clattering down the roof cuts him off.

She whimpers another time, she can feel stupid tears forming in her eyes now. JJ pulls her closer to him instinctively, covering her mouth with his hand. He glances over at John B nervously, who was glaring at him and his sister.

Pope and Kiara watch as Shoupe lifts the blinds in the motel room, glancing out the window to see if anybody's there.

Melia genuinely thinks shes about to throw up, her eyes are squeezed shut so hard her head is throbbing.

Shoupe brushes it off and walks back around, "Nobody's here, lets go."

JB lets out a sigh of relief.

—————————————————

"Well that was fun!" JJ exclaims, playing with Lia's hair.  Who was laying in his lap, still kind of worked up.

"Could've warned us sooner.." She mumbles, biting her lip.

"We would have," Kiara begins, rolling her eyes. "Except Pope was on the math team." She says, sighing.

"You were on the math team?" John B says, snickering to himself.

"The cops took everything, like it was a crime scene." JJ starts to explain.

"Did you guys find anything?" Pope asks.

Melia sits up from JJ's lap, smirking slightly at him before turning back to pope. "Did we find anything..? No, I dont think so.. Oh, yeah. We did!" She says with a grin, pulling out the cash as JJ pulls out the gun.

He vowed to never let her touch that again after she almost got them caught.

"What the hell?!"

"Dude, what?" Pope and Kiara yell.

"Bro, chill. Come on." JJ says, standing up and showing off the gun to Pope. Emilia shows off how much cash they got to Kie.

"Why would you take that from a crime scene?!" Pope yells, smacking JJ in the shoulder.

"Hey, don't yell at just me! Lia tried to get me to take photos of her with it!" He holds up his hands in defense. Melia groans loudly.