- just one kiss -

"Nothing!" JJ yells back.
"Thanks for being a team player, big bro." Melia says, shrugging.

"So just give it to Sarah." John B says, watching as Melia adjusts the boys tie slightly.

"Vlad... Really?" He pokes fun of John B, laughing quietly. He swings his backpack off his back and pulls out his one and only - gun.

"Are you kidding me?" John B says, shaking his head.

"No, I am not kidding you." JJ shrugs.

"If you get caught, you're going to jail! Again! I'm not dealing with Emi crying over you being sent to jail twice." John B snaps.

"Uhm? That never happened-" Melia says, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Fine- But if I get ambushed, it's on you."
JJ says, placing the gun away once again and dropping the bag outside.

//////////////////////////////////////

JJ had gone to give the note to Sarah, so Melia went to the bathroom. She needed to escape this shit anyway.

She closes the door to the girls bathroom behind her, walking up to the mirror and adjusting her hair.

She hears the door open and close once again and one to many heavy feet entering the room, she looks up through the mirror.

Oh fuck.

She feels her heart literally drop into her stomach, her blood flushing from her body. Her palms got sweaty as she worked up the courage to turn around.

"Melia, long time no see.." Rafe's voice echoes through the bathroom, a pathetic smirk painted onto his face.

She turns around slowly, taking a deep breath and putting on a brave face.

"This is the women's restroom, Rafe." She states, her voice coming out shakier than she'd hoped.

"Last time I checked, you aren't a woman? Although your hair is getting long enough for you to look like one." She says, coming off stronger than she'd thought.

"Oh, we know where we are sweetheart. I'm here to get back what's mine, once and for all." He says, approaching her. Topper, two other new Kooks and Kelce stood firm behind him.

She tries to back up, panicking when she feels her back press up against the sink.

"Come on, Babe. Just get over this all already and give me a kiss, you know I'd never try to hurt you." He says, smiling sweetly at her.

Yeah fucking right.

"Get away from me Rafe.." She mumbles, shaking her head.

"What was that, Emilia? I can't hear you." He says, grabbing her wrist, immediately catching her off guard.

"I said, get away from me Rafe, before I scream so loud these mirrors fucking shatter." She spits, trying to wriggle her way out of his grip. But he had hold of her burnt hand, every move she made sent pain shooting up her arm.