- way too easy -

All 5 pogues were sat in the HMS, JJ sat on the drivers seat, Pope was standing behind him. Melia laying with her head on Kiara's shoulder and John B sat across from the two girls.

They slowly drove further out to sea, they were going to a hotel to use their internet.

JJ whistles at a boat that was coming closer to them, Melia groans and sits up slightly.

"You guys see that?" He says, nodding over to the fancy boat approaching.

"That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter." He explains with a grin. "Number one in luxury, quality and performance."

"200K, easy."

"Yeah we picked the wrong parents." Melia mumbles, shaking her head.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend." Kie states uneasily, glaring over at their boat.

They all stare over at them as they drive past, Sarah gives them a dirty look before acting as if they weren't there. Topper snakes his arm around Sarah's waist.

Melia scowls and stands up, "You don't have to act like you don't see us! Fucking bitch." She yells, furrowing her eyebrows.

She sighs as they drive off, walking over to sit beside JJ. She sits herself down next to him, he just ruffles up her hair with a laugh.

—————————————————

They all were in the Twinkie, they pulled up to the posh-looking hotel.

"All right, keep a look out." JJ says, "We're behind enemy lines." He pulls the gun out from the dashboard, reloading it and grinning.

"Yo, come on man. Just put it back." John B says with an eye roll.

"I don't know- with everything that's happened to us the past 48 hours? It's probably a good idea to keep it with us." His sister contradicts, shrugging.

"Exactly! You can never be too careful." JJ agrees, nodding at Melia.

"Hey- I predict that bringing a weapon into a four-star hotel, will likely cause more problems than they solve." Pope says, walking over to the car door where JJ was.

"Thank you, Pope." John B says, rubbing his forehead.

"I swear to God, I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ." Kiara states angrily, shaking her head.

"That wouldn't be very environmentally friendly of you.." Melia comments with a small grin, earning a laugh from JJ.

"Put it back." Kiara says firmly, getting out of the car.

John B looks at JJ for a second, before grabbing the gun and throwing it back into the dashboard with a sigh.

"You can't grab a gun like that." JJ mumbles before getting out the car and grabbing his badge.

"Can't forget my badge." He says in a funny accent, closing the van door.

"Professional busboy." Melia jokes with a laugh, making everybody around her giggle.

"So, where are we going now?" John B asks, pulling his backpack on.

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now." JJ explains with a shrug.

"This way!" Melia points, guiding the rest of them along behind her and JJ. She had been here a few times with JJ before.

—————————————————