- kegger shenanigans -

They needed to lay low, and how else would you do that except of course - throwing a kegger?

"Tally ho-" John B says, winking at JJ as they carry the cooler onto the beach.

"Hey up!"

They all walk onto the beach, holding cups, drinks, food, faucets for the beer - anything you could think of really.

They climbed over tree branches, JJ helping Melia - of course. And finally, they were on their bit of the beach.

Emilia sets up the beer dispenser, quickly spraying it in John B's face once he looked away, laughing at his foam covered face. Everybody else laughed as they poured drinks. Except Pope of course.

Kiara and Melia cheersed as they took sips of their beers with their arms interlocked. Once they swallowed they burst into fits of giggles.

Before they knew it, there were crowds of Kook's, Tourons and Pogues everywhere. If there was one thing the Pogues knew how to do? It was definitely throwing keggers.

You can't understand the Outer Banks without understanding the Boneyard. It's kinda like a three-layer burrito.

There's the Pogues and their friends, the 'working-class derelicts' from the cut.

Then, there are the Kooks, the rich second-homers. They're mostly from poncey-ass boarding schools, just rich trustafarian posers.
Though they all seem to get drawn to Emilia.
They're the Pogues natural enemies, plenty of reasons why.

And then, there are the Tourons. Totally clueless, here for a week or two on a vacation with their families. Chum for the sharks.

—————————————————

JJ, John B and Pope can be seen playing drinking games with the girl tourons whilst Melia and Kiara sit on the wooden logs, talking to the boys.

"Virgos are, like, so organised. All of my friends that are Virgos are like- so clean." Kiara says, twirling her hair with a soft smile on her face.

Emilia chuckles at her, shaking her head. She just watches as they converse, not really sure what to say or do. She wasn't really in the mood for flirting.

She can hear Pope talking to a girl about how dead bodies shit and fart a ton which makes her laugh - yet she internally face-palms for him.

That kid was hopeless when it came to talking to girls.

She glances to her left, seeing Sarah Cameron climbing on a blown down ship light. Sarah Cameron was Kiara's best friend in the eighth grade, biggest enemy in the ninth. Emilia had a hatred towards her, one for doing what she did to Kie. Two, she made Kiara drop her. She was completely left in the dark when she was at her lowest. And three? She's related to Rafe Cameron. But that's a story for another time.

She scowls as she watches Sarah's boyfriend walk over and swoon over her. Turning back around to the conversation Kiara and the Tourons were having.

Kiara notices Sarah and scoffs, grabbing Melia's arm and walking over to the boys in their group.

"What is she doing here..?" Kiara asks, slightly angrily. Letting go of Emilia's arm now, who just walks over to sit beside JJ.

"Huh? I didn't know she would be here Kie-" John B says, but once he'd turned she was already gone. Melia just purses her lips and shrugs at him.

—————————————————

The sun had set pretty fast and people had started leaving, the Pogues all sat around the drink dispenser.