- things are going to be okay -

"It's for everybody, Lia." He says, smiling warmly at her.

"...Yeah, but this isn't." She mumbles with a smirk, lifting her head and quickly pressing a short kiss to his lips.

He laughs quietly as she pulls away, shaking his head.

"You're gonna be the death of me.." He notes.

"Shut up, I have to stay on a boat with Sarah Cameron." She says warily, glaring at the blue eyed boy.

She may be playing it off well, but they both knew she was really, REALLY nervous.

Maybe he would be the death of her.

/////////////////////////

Melia was lying asleep in her room, even though it was the middle of the day. Everybody was tired of her sleeping all the time, but she only feels safe when the others are around. And well, now Sarah's around, things are changing.

All of the boys were out in the kitchen, talking about what had happened.

"What'd she say?" JB asks Pope, who had just gone and had a conversation with Kiara.

"That you're an idiot." He shrugs, catching the hat that got tossed to him. He leans against the counter.

"It's a no brainer, you're picking Lia and Kie." JJ says, opening up the fridge and getting a bottle of beer, popping the cap open with the one of the rings on his fingers.

"Look, I can't make a decision!" John B says, taking another sip of his beer.

"So, what? We're just dead in the water because you're pussy-whipped? That's your sister for gods sake, bro." JJ sighs, shaking his head.

"We can't do this without her, or Kie, and you know it." He says, looking between the two boys.

"And I can't do it without Sarah." He snaps back.

"Okay? They all have to be in on it. That's why we are trying the boat strat." John B explains, folding his arms over.

"Well. Good luck with that." Pope says, putting his half finished beer back into the fridge.

"Okay, look. I know this is my fault, alright. But this is our problem!" JB yells, holding his hands on the back of his head.

"Keep it down, Lia's sleeping." JJ purses his lips, gesturing to the room down the end of the hall. He gets a weird look from Pope, but John just brushes over it.

"We need to do the boat thing, now, and you two shit-heads are gonna help me out."

—————————————————

Melia sat uncomfortably in the corner of the HMS, waiting for Kie to arrive for the boys to take them to hell!

They had pretended like John B and JJ got stuck in the marsh, and that Kie and Melia needed to go help them - yet of course - Melia knew what was going on.

She was not ready for this, but atleast she'd slept the night through for once.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" She hears Kiara call, she looks up from where she was sat in the corner of the HMS.