Status: Married*

"I have two kids. I am married - have been for 10 years," I practically whispered as I clenched my hands together in my lap.

I couldn't look at him, but I felt his eyes dart out the window. It was 10pm, we were in the car headed to his apartment - but I knew he needed to know the truth.

"I wanted to tell you at the club, but it never came up," I continued as tears threatened to fall. "It's a lot to take in - I know, I just, well, my husband - Alexander Grant - and I have been going through some things and we- we sleep in separate rooms, we've stayed together for the sake of our boys..."

Finally, I gathered courage to look at him. His head was tilted slightly and with the lights from the city, I could see him looking at me.

"Harry, I didn't know what this was, or what this is," I wiped my eyes. "But I thoroughly enjoy your company. The kiss- that kiss, well, I felt something I hadn't felt in years...."

My eyes looked at my purse as I picked at the zipper nervously. The silence was deafening.

"Please say something, Harry," I pleaded desperately.

He looked out the window. "I'm not sure what to say..."

My eyes darted to read his face.

"I've really enjoyed spending time with you as well," he said. "I don't want to complicate things."

I felt my heart drop a little. As wrong as it was, I just wanted to go back to his apartment, to snuggle up next to his warm body, to talk to him - to be near him. And yes, feel those lips on mine again.

After what seemed like hours, Harry finally spoke again, "Let's go to my flat for a bit."

I held back the grin. However, the butterflies started fluttering in my stomach. The rest of the ride was quiet.

The entrance to the building was black marble, the building was twenty stories high and had two beautiful sculptures in front. Carl opened the door of the limo and Harry stepped out. Surprisingly, there were only a few flashing lights. Harry bent down and extended his hand to me. I willingly reached out and grasped it, slowly standing out of the car. We quickly entered the building, greeted by the doorman who already had Harry's elevator open.

Eighteen stories up, the doors opened to a very modern, very clean penthouse. The view was incredible, the furniture was brand new and everything was controlled by a remote, I was impressed.

"Are you thirsty?" Harry asked finally breaking the silence.

"Water would be great," I answered.

I put my purse down on the table near the elevator and walked to the windows. Harry exited the kitchen with two bottles of Smart water, handed me one and pressed a button on the remote in his hand. The lights in the room dimmed to look like stars on the ceiling and the balcony door slid open.

Harry gently reached for my hand and pulled me outside. There was a chill in the air, but the night was beautiful. The noise from the streets was faint, the lights from the buildings lit up the area, yet the sky was still very visible.

"Sophie, I want to kiss you," he turned toward me.

I smiled- relieved I wasn't the only one who felt the tension. So, I turned to him and put my hands around his neck and pulled his face down slowly. Our lips met. The kissing turned passionate as his hands grabbed hold of my waist pulling me closer. His tongue slowly entered my mouth and massaged my tongue, our bodies pressed up against each other, the heat between us was undeniable.

Before I knew it, my fingers were leading Harry's jacket off of his broad shoulders and down his strong arms. I threw his jacket on the chair next to us- he hugged me even closer as I kicked off my shoes. My fingers fumbled as I unbuttoned his shirt.

Harry stopped kissing me as his shirt dropped to the floor of the balcony. He looked into my eyes while his hands cupped my face.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" He whispered.

I nodded- not wanting to acknowledge the consequences.

Harry led me to his room, kissed my forehead and pulled my sweater over my head. He looked at my black bra, the top of my breasts, then down at my stomach; my arms self-consciously covered it right away. His brows furrowed and he lowered himself to his knees. Separating my arms, he kissed the light stretch marks near my hip bones - the reminders that my body had carried my two amazing children. I ran my fingers through his messy, brown curls. He stood slowly as he kissed up my abdomen to my collar bones - his lips tickling me in the process- and finally, reaching my lips again.

I felt his fingers touch the button on my jeans, as he undid it and slid my pants down. I reached out and unbuttoned his pants and they hit the floor at his ankles. Harry led me to his bed and we laid down together. He propped himself on top of me, our bodies rubbing together. Groans escaped our open mouths between the passionate kisses. I wanted this to happen, and I could feel he wanted it too.

His hand reached behind my back and with one swift movement, I felt my bra come loose. Again, my arms covered my chest. Harry chuckled softly and rolled his eyes.

"I think you're beautiful," he reassured me pulling my hands from my breasts.

I had goosebumps from head to toe by the time his lips touched the skin near my nipple. I curled under his body...yearning for more.

The next thing I knew, his boxers were on the floor, my panties and a condom wrapper lying next to them, and he was inside of me. Thoughts rushed through my head - I was worried it wasn't comfortable for him, but the noises and thrusting quickened. I moaned and closed my eyes.

"You don't want to see my face?" He panted into my ear. I opened my eyes to see a smirk, I pulled his lips to mine. I was close to coming undone and knew he was as well.

Our breathing quickened and moans escaped our mouths between kisses, the passionate connection had been made...it was real.

He kissed my lips before pulling out of me and leaning on his elbow next to me. I smiled and looked at his body. My fingers traced the lines of the birds inked on his chest, he ran his finger from the top of my sternum to my belly button.

"You know, I haven't been with many girls," he admitted. "The media makes me out to be some type of womanizer - but it's far from the truth."

I pulled a blanket over my body, the sweat mixed with the open balcony door gave me a chill.

"I've only been with three men- well, now four," I blushed. "Harry, I don't want you to think I'm using you for anything."

He stared at the blanket covering my body. I pushed a few of his curls back out of his face and our eyes met.

"Well, Sophie," he paused. "I want to see you again."

I let out the breath I was holding in. "I would love to see you again, too."

He pulled me in close, we cuddled for a little while, before he stood up to go shower. I told him that I would next, but I needed to check my phone first.

I wrapped a blanket around me, then walked from his room to the table where my purse was. It was after midnight, I had nine text messages and two missed calls. My hands were shaky as I read the names: Rayne, Alexander, and an unknown number.

I opened the message from Alexander - well there were four. The first two were explaining that he had gotten the boys to bed, the next one was a reminder that he had to be up early, the last one was "Ok??"

I replied with: I will be home soon. Get some sleep.

Rayne's messages were continued irritation due to my lack of response from earlier communications. I rolled my eyes and responded with: We will talk soon.

The unknown number had a simple message: I know what you and Harry did.

My heart dropped along with my jaw. I felt dizzy as I ran to Harry's room. He was pulling a clean shirt on as I burst into the room. He took one look at me and his eyes darkened.

"What is it Sophie?"