The Plan

Alexander and I had decided not to say anything to Wendy, but we came up with a way to find out if she was feeding info to John. Alexander had a meeting with the band & John at three, he left at two, so I asked Wendy to watch the boys while I went for a jog.

I called Harry while I was out to let him in on the plan and he agreed. I jogged a little further than normal, got home and jumped in the shower. I threw on a pair of gray skinny jeans, a tank top and a red Mickey Mouse sweatshirt over top. I texted Harry to let him know it was time.

The boys and Wendy were painting in the playroom. I entered and set my phone in plain sight in the table.

"This looks nice and messy!" I said jokingly and kissed their little heads.

"It is," Lennon replied. "Look, I painted a guitar for daddy!"

"It is WONDERFUL!!" I cheered.

He smiled and continued painting.

"Mommy, I made a picture of the sun," Bas said proudly holding up the paper.

"I love it!"

Suddenly, my phone started buzzing. As 'Harry Styles' flashed on my screen, I pretended to get nervous and grabbed the phone. I excused myself and walked to the hallway.

"Harry?" I answered louder than normal. "Why are you calling me?"

He chuckled.

"You're downstairs? Alright, I can sneak down for a little bit," I said. "A coffee sounds nice. See you soon."

"Yes," he whispered and hung up.

I adjusted my shirt and walked back into the playroom. Wendy had been looking toward the doorway until I re-entered the room. Her head shot back to the table.

"Everything ok?" she asked a little too quickly.

"Yes," I responded. "Is it ok if I go out for a little bit?"

"Sure!" she answered. "The boys will be fine."

I smiled and kissed them then went to my room to apply some makeup. I grabbed a headband & my sunglasses and left the apartment. As promised, Harry's SUV was right outside the building and of course, a few paparazzi were waiting as well.

Peter opened the door for me and I climbed in. Harry was wearing a dark blue button down shirt covered in bright green feathers and tight black pants; his boots were the same green color as he feathers. I smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek. I was very happy to see him, although slightly worried this time.

I texted Alexander to let him know I was with Harry headed to grab a coffee. Once we arrived at the coffee shop, we were bombarded by fans - mostly of Harry - but a few asked where Alexander was. I smiled and answered carefully, "he is at a business meeting."

There were murmurs but overall quite a few smiles. Harry chose a small booth in the corner as I ordered our drinks.

_______

Alexander's POV

I got Sophie's text but didn't respond because I was attempting to listen to John's conversation - he had received an 'important' call and had to leave the conference room. The only words I caught were "Styles" and "coffee shop". I texted Sophie.

Me: John on phone, heard Styles & Coffee Shop.

Sophie: Damn. Sorry. :(

I sighed and put the phone in my pocket. The meeting was over thirty minutes later. I shook some hands and started to leave.

"Alexander," John called. "Headed home?"

"I am," I answered casually.

"Ok," he looked at his feet.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"Well," he began. "I thought we could go grab a coffee?"

I looked at the ground, attempting not to laugh or punch his face and said, "sure, let's go."

We walked out of the building to a car waiting for us.