Ink

"Do something crazy with me?" Harry suggested excitedly.

"Like what?" I stared at him. I loved his smile.

"Let's get inked together!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "The music notes behind my ear are quite enough...even those took me years!"

"Well, then, come watch me get a new one," he smirked.

"Alright, but let me get changed," I said.

We walked to his bedroom, he changed into a black tshirt, then tossed me a shirt to wear. I pulled on my favorite gray jeans and slipped into his tshirt. He burst out laughing, I looked down at the shirt and realized why: the white shirt was basically like wearing his skin - it was covered in exact replicas of every tattoo covering his torso.

"A fan had it made a while back," he chuckled. "It felt weird for me to wear it, but it works well for you."

"Very funny," I grinned. "Way too many for my taste." I loved teasing him.

"Don't lie, you love them," he grabbed me around the waist. "And you want to wear me 24/7."

"Eh, I dunno," I quipped.

He was tickling me when we fell on the loveseat in his room. I kissed his lips and suddenly, his phone started ringing.

"Ugggghh! Gotta take this," he kissed my lips and left the room.

I used his brush to comb through my hair then pulled it into a bun. I reapplied some lipgloss and put my sandals on. Walking into the kitchen, I noticed a magazine on the counter. I took a water bottle from the refrigerator, sat on a barstool and opened the magazine.

In between the ads and gossip, there was an article about Harry's past relationships. There had been an online poll asking readers how long they thought he and I would last. Apparently, people didn't think the odds were good. It felt weird reading this - strangers weighing in on our relationship. I skipped to the pie chart.

50% wanted Harry back with Taylor Swift (even though she was engaged to Calvin Harris), 40% hoped he would rekindle his romance with Kendall Jenner, 7% wanted him with someone completely new, 3% believed we would get married and start a family. I rolled my eyes, but felt sorry for Harry. This had to be difficult; all the pressure involved in being such a megastar. It was impossible for him to make everyone happy.

I closed the magazine and took the last gulp from my bottle, then recycled it. Even though I loved Harry, a part of me felt as though I couldn't plan for the future. I sighed and made my way to the couch to watch some TV.

______

"I'm sorry that took so long," Harry said as he walked into the room. "They had to reschedule the photo shoot from today because the clothing samples hadn't arrived. Monday morning I have to go there."

"It's ok, I was able to watch a whole episode of Law & Order," I joked standing up. "What company is this for?"

He paused and grinned, "mine."

"Really?? That's so exciting!"

"I am very excited, a little nervous, but thrilled. I don't know, I can't believe it's finally happening."

"Let's go celebrate with tattoos!"

He laughed and grabbed his coat.

"When do I get to see your clothing line?"

"I will show you the pictures from the shoot. Zayn has agreed to model them."

"Wow! That's so great you two can work together again," I smiled.

"I know! Ok, enough business, let's go."

_______

Charles cleared the way as we walked up to the entrance of the parlour. Even with hats and sunglasses on, the flashing lights were almost blinding.

"Harry Styles," purred a petite woman with yellow hair and red lipstick.

"Lola," he said and gave her a hug. "This is my girlfriend, Sophie."

"Nice to meet you. I've read so much about you," she joked.

I rolled my eyes dramatically and smiled politely. "Very nice to meet you."

"So, Styles, what are you gonna get this time?"

"Well, I'm actually not sure yet," he answered. "Any suggestions?"

It took me a minute to realize he was asking me.

"Me? Um, well, I - uh.." I stuttered.

Lola and Harry started laughing.

"I actually think I'll get a small music note, with a small heart next to it."

I blushed.

When Harry sat in Lola's chair, she leaned in to begin tattooing his skin. He closed his eyes and relaxed, it seemed quite natural to him.

____

Although it was a small mark, the tattoo looked incredible in the center of his forearm.

"You are so talented," I told her.

"Thank you. Are you ready?"

I picked at my fingernails. "Sure."

I took a deep breath and told her I wanted a matching one.

"Sit down, relax. You want it on your ankle?"

I nodded as she prepared the needle. Without having to ask, Harry sat next to me and softly carressed my hand as Lola began her work. I flinched a few times, Harry kissed my fingertips.

"I love you," he whispered into my ear.

"I love you," I whispered back.