Valentine's Day

ManU won the match the day after Harry's birthday, so the boys had gone out to celebrate at their favorite pub and things got a little crazy. Fans camped outside of the pub, desperately hoping to catch a glimpse of the guys.

Days later, video footage was leaked from that night. A patron was accusing Liam of starting the fight. Louis, Niall, and Harry were key witnesses and needed to stay in London for a little while longer to make their statements.

I was so disappointed that Harry wouldn't be in New York City for Valentine's Day as planned. It was February 13 and Alexander had the boys. I didn't know what to do with myself, so I began to binge watch House on Netflix. My phone buzzed in the pocket of my hoodie.

Harry Styles appeared on my screen.

"Hey love, how are you?" He asked sounding very tired.

"I miss you," I responded.

"I would do anything to be there with you now," he replied.

I sighed.

"Liam's attorney thinks they will drop the charges. Another witness has stepped forward," he told me.

"That's great news," I tried to be excited, but I was sad and lonely.

"How is that baby of ours?"

"Moving around, a lot," I answered.

"You can feel the baby move?" He asked incredulously.

"Mhm," I giggled. "Can't wait for you to feel it."

We started talking about the weather, the tour, and the boys. Apparently, Eleanor was trying to get Louis to stay in London during their two week break. But he wanted to get to LA and work on some music with the band he signed to his label.

"I'm not sure she digs this lifestyle as she did before," he sounded worried.

"I hope they don't end things," I couldn't hide my disappointment. Eleanor had become a great friend of mine.

_____

I awoke to the smell of bacon and coffee. I had given Manuela three days off; confused, I slowly got out of bed and pulled on my robe. The baby had bounced on my bladder all night, so I used the toilet, brushed my hair and freshened up a bit before making my way to the kitchen. I had no idea who would be in my home at 8 am cooking breakfast.

Her hair was pulled into a low bun, she wore a chef's hat and uniform. She hummed quietly with her back to me.

"Excuse me," I said quietly. "Who are you and what are you doing in my kitchen?"

"Oh, hello, Sophie!" She said with a very thick English accent. "I'm Connie, Harry's personal chef. Happy Valentine's Day, honey."

She noticed my puzzled expression, "Harry hired me to cook breakfast for you."

I nodded, "okay."

My heart hurt a little more - I wanted him to be with me more than anything. I moped to the kitchen table and sat.

"Tea, coffee, juice, or water?" Connie asked.

"Um, water and juice sound great," I answered trying to cheer up.

"Comin' right up!" She was cheery for the both of us.

Once she set the glasses in front of me, I took a sip and began to think about what I to say to her. I picked up my phone to text Harry but decided against bothering him.

"Lovely day for a walk in the park, eh?"

"Sure, it looks beautiful outside," I replied staring at my glass of juice and thinking about actually taking the walk.

"So you want to go after breakfast?" His voice echoed in the kitchen as he walked in from the living room.

"Harry!" I practically choked on the sip I had taken.

I jumped into his arms and smothered his face in kisses. He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Surprise," he put his hand on my belly and I tingled all over from his touch.

"Happy Valentine's Day," I said still squeezing him.

"You too, my love," he responded carrying me to the table. "Let's eat."

During breakfast, he caught me up on Liam's situation - which had been resolved as the 'victim' was caught on camera bragging about how rich he would be from the lawsuit. They were able to prove that Liam wasn't involved (none of the guys were) so the charges were dropped and they were able to leave.

I just sat and stared at him while he ate and spoke. The baby made a few jumps around and I giggled.

"So, we go for the walk and then what?" He asked me.

I shrugged, "I'm so thrilled you're here. Let's just spend time together."

And we did. Our walk led us to a few NYC tourist spots and then we went back to my apartment.

"Am I moving here when we're married?"

"I thought we might want to get something in the building where you live now, or close to it," I answered.

"Well maybe we should look into a townhouse? We will need at least 5 bedrooms," he said matter of factly.

"Surprise me," I told him. Suddenly, I remembered the letter I received a while back from my obgyn, so I walked to my bedroom and grabbed the envelope.

"Open this with me?" I gently handed it to him.

"What's this?" He asked curiously.

I smiled and said, "please open it."

Without hesitation, he tore it open and started reading. His eyes widened and his face lit up - dimples appearing and all.

"We are going to have a baby GIRL, Sophie!" He leapt off the couch and grabbed me. He kissed my lips at least 100 times before putting his hand on my belly and talking to our daughter.

"A girl...." I began sobbing out of pure excitement. I couldn't wait to meet her.

"A girl," he sang.

He hugged me close, "can I call Mum and let her know?"

"Yes, please do," I answered kissing his cheek.

"Sophie, this doesn't feel real," he said grabbing his phone off the coffee table. "I'm calling Louis next."

I grinned and reached for my phone to call Rayne.

____

"A GIRLLLLLLLLL?!?!?!" She shrieked excitedly. "Oh Em Gee, Soph! She's going to be beautiful!"

"I'm so excited," I told her.

She screamed some more, we chatted then said I love yous and ended the call. Harry appeared shortly after and was still beaming.

"What shall we call her?"

"We could start a list..." I suggested as we each sat back on the couch.

"Perfect," he pulled his journal from his carry-on bag and opened to a blank page.

"I like Eliza," I mentioned.

"I like Darcy, Olivia, and Isabel," he stated writing down the names we were each throwing about.

"Isabel Styles," I said aloud. "I like it."

He put his hand on my belly just as our baby girl flopped.

"Holy sh- was that her? Did she just touch my hand?" His eyes were wide awaiting an answer.

I nodded my head yes and a single tear fell from his eye.

"Hello little love. Daddy cannot wait to meet you," he spoke into my tummy.

_______________

Author's Note: Only a few chapters remaining. I've also decided to add a list of songs that I listened to while writing. I am a HUGE music fan - of all genres. please vote, comment and share. Thank you!