A Mess

The week was an absolute whirlwind. Harry was a mess. Gemma and Anne stayed in his apartment for support. His team worked all day and all night to clean up the disaster.

We met up only twice; once for coffee, another he came over for pizza with the boys. My heart ached for Harry. He was an honest, hard working man, and kept hoping Anastasia would come clean.

His attorney explained that Anastasia refused the paternity test order...she was waiting for the birth. This was even more stressful since there was no proof.

_____

"The truth shall set you free," I whispered through the phone.

"Mhm," he replied. "Maybe that will be my next tattoo."

I chuckled knowing he had deeper thoughts. It was Sunday evening and we got word that Anastasia had been interviewed by People magazine and it was being released the next day.

"I've lost fans."

"Why?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Well, some believe I should be with the mother of my child..." His voice trailed off.

"Oh." I wasn't sure how to respond.

I heard Gemma's voice asking Harry if he'd like some tea. He politely declined and returned to our conversation.

"My team is waiting to hear back from her attorney. The lads are flying in soon to be here too. I told them it wasn't necessary but they want to try and distract me."

"That's so great of them. You're very lucky to have so many people who care for you," I reminded him. "You aren't alone."

"I read the article in the Sun...."

I cringed - I had hoped he wouldn't see that one.

"You know, they actually said my womanizing ways finally caught up to me?" He asked in disbelief.

"I read it. Harry, you and I, the guys, your team, and your family - we all know the truth." I paused. "I love you. Everything will be ok."

He sighed loudly. I wished there was more I could do.

"Would you like to come here tomorrow for lunch?" I asked.

"Actually, my plan is to meet up with Zayn and the photographer to go over the finalized photographs," he explained.

"Oh good!" I let out a small breath. "I'm still upset that you haven't even let me see the proofs..."

"Yeah, yeah," Harry replied. "You will see them soon, you have my word."

"Okay. Will you be joining us for Lennon's soccer game?"

The pause was too long.

"It's okay, if you aren't ready," I let him off the hook.

"Thanks, love. It's probably better if I don't attract negative attention to his match."

I could feel his sadness seep through the phone.

"I love you, Harry. I need to go tuck the boys into bed."

"I love you, too. Talk tomorrow."

____

Alexander POV

I was nervous to introduce the boys to Gigi. She was one of the coolest women I'd ever met. We had only been seeing each other for a few weeks, but I knew I wanted to introduce her to Lennon and Bas. My first thought was to call Sophie and let her know. I'm sure she had seen a couple pictures of the two of us together on Twitter; although, she might not know our status.

"Hey, Alexander," she said distractedly.

"Everything ok, Soph?" My brows furrowed.

"Sure..." she replied deep in thought.

"Is it about Harry & that model?" I guessed.

"Mhm."

"Well, I feel sorry for him. This whole media circus is such a ploy to get his money," I said, irritated for Harry.

"I've been thinking about something," she practically whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Would it be horrible for me to start over? You know....have a baby with Harry at some point down the road?"

I grinned. She loved babies, she loved being pregnant and most of all she was a great mother. Harry would be lucky to have a child with her.

"Well, it wouldn't be horrible," I answered gently. "Are you sure that's what you want?"

"I know it's only been a few months, but I'm not getting any younger," she continued.

She must not have heard my question because she went on to say, "I love him and would love to give him the gift of a child."

"Sophie, you two are adults. You can choose to have a child with him if you feel it's the right thing to do."

She sighed, before asking why I called.

"Oh yeah! How do you feel about me introducing the boys to Gigi?" I asked calmly.

"Gigi? As in Grey's sister, Gigi?" she asked.

I was wrong, she hadn't noticed the pictures of us online. "Yes, that's the one."

"You two are an item?"

"Yes," I replied honestly. "I really like her. We've been seeing each other for a few weeks. She actually just introduced me to her daughter today."

"I'm happy you've found someone," she said. "I think you should introduce her to our boys."

"Thanks, Soph. I would like for you to meet her soon too."

"I will," she answered coolly.

"Get some rest, Soph. And, I think you would make a great mother to Harry's baby. Just be sure it's what you want to do."

"Thanks, Alexander. Goodnight."