Hey Baby

We spent the weekend in his apartment. We made love in the shower, in the kitchen, in his bed, on the couch, on the balcony - only taking breaks to eat. On Sunday, we snuggled and watched movies.

I cherished our time together. Our relationship was still only months new, but the way we felt around each other was as though it had been a lifetime.

"Louis is going to visit El in London for Christmas," Harry told me as we watched an old episode of Friends.

"Oh yeah?" I already knew this as Eleanor had told me at our dinner.

"Would you like to go visit my hometown for the New Year?"

I looked into his eyes.

"My father would love to meet you," he continued. "Alexander and the boys could visit as well - we'd need our own place to stay though."

I could tell by the look on his face that he was trying to read my thoughts. I leaned over and kissed him. I ran my fingers through his soft hair and let them slide down his neck to his chest. He pulled me close and kissed me harder.

"I promise I will talk to Alexander," I answered resting my head on his shoulder. "Our families want us in Florida for Christmas."

"Sophie, it's nearly December, why haven't you mentioned this?"

My hands traced along his collar bone then moved along his chiseled jawline.

"We haven't decided. Normally, we go to his mom's for Christmas Eve and see my family for Christmas," I sighed. "We aren't sure how it works now."

Harry put his head back on his pillow.

"My mom is coming here next week by the way," I cringed at the thought. I hadn't seen her since we moved. She as well as the rest of my family were blind sighted when Alexander and I announced our divorce. While my mother didn't have the best relationship track record, she wasn't thrilled about the fact that I had started dating Harry - even after Alexander had assured her that it had been a long time coming.

"Your mother won't meet me?" Harry questioned.

"I want her to," I couldn't stand this awkwardness.

"Ok. I want to meet her. And the rest of your family as well." He answered.

His hand moved up my shirt, his fingers circled my belly button. My body involuntarily moved closer to him. I brought my lips to his neck and kissed softly. I knew it drove him wild - which made me want to do it even more.

"They will love you," I reassured him.

"Mhm," he softly answered kissing my forehead.

"I want you to meet my whole family," I said looking into his eyes. "Maybe you should come to Florida with us?"

He smiled and looked down. "So Christmas in the tropics, then ring in the New Year in London?"

"Yep."

"Well, normally, we have a gig around that time," he began. "However, it seems as though Paul has decided to give us some time off for holiday. I mean, we are performing in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, but that's here in the city."

"I didn't even think about that! You're on a float?"

"We are actually with our friends from Sesame Street," he quipped.

I chuckled at the memory of watching Harry and the guys sing "What Makes U So Useful" with Bas a few years back.

"The world has been waiting for it - we will sing two songs and they'll be off our Christmas EP."

"A One Direction Christmas album?!?" I shrieked. "I know what I want for Christmas!"

"Ha ha. Funny. I can give you a private concert in my flat, if you'd like," he joked, winking at me.

"Always so cheeky, Mr. Styles," I kissed his smile, then sat in his lap.

Something on the TV caught his attention, so I let my mind wander. I wondered what life would be like if we had a baby together. My boys loved babies and I knew they would be fine with another sibling. I also wondered why my mind kept going to this thought. Then her face popped up in front of my eyes.

"Earth to Sophie," he whispered into my ear. "We should probably get to bed."

"Alright," I agreed. At that moment, I knew I wanted to meet her.