⋆1~Vivah⋆

"ॐ मंगलं भगवान विष्णु, मंगलं गरुड़ध्वजा, मंगलं पुंडरीकाक्ष, मंगलाय

"ॐ मंगलं भगवान विष्णु, मंगलं गरुड़ध्वजा, मंगलं पुंडरीकाक्ष, मंगलाय........"

In the grand and opulent palace, amidst its endless splendor and magnificence, a magnificent mandap was erected in an open field. It was the wedding of Maharaja Rajadhiraja Yashwardhan Rao, a man whose legendary might was whispered about by every child in the kingdom. His power was so awe-inspiring that his people revered him to the extent that they'd defend him against any wrongdoing, even ahead of his soldiers.

Yashwardhan Rao, a man of unwavering respect and honor, found himself circling the sacred fire with a woman whose face he hadn't laid eyes upon, nor did he have any desire to. This marriage, however, was not of his choosing; it was orchestrated solely by his mother's decree.

The Maharaja, bound by an unbreakable devotion to his mother, could never dare to defy her commands. His loyalty knew no bounds; he'd sooner part with his own head and lay it at her feet without a second thought, let alone question her wishes. Thus, this marriage against his will was but a trifle compared to his unconditional obedience to his beloved mother.

He's being wed to a princess from a tiny kingdom, Aarna Chauhan, hailed by his mother as the most stunning woman she's ever laid eyes on - the sole reason behind her insistence on this union.

Rajmata Ragini Rao, in her quest to find a breathtaking bride for her son, stumbled upon a mysterious scroll amidst her usual commands to her attendants. It unveiled the portrait of Aarna Chauhan, the Princess of Samitra kingdom, capturing Rajmata's heart instantly. In that very moment, she resolved to make her the daughter-in-law.

Maharaja Rajadhiraja Yashwardhan Rao was utterly unaware of this arrangement. When he finally learned of it, a wave of sorrow engulfed him, yet he was unable to vocalize his discontent. Hence, here he stands, marrying a woman with whom he cannot fathom any shared future. She, to him, becomes just another obligation, another duty he's bound to fulfill, without any heartfelt desire or anticipation for what lies ahead.

"Vivah sampan hua!" proclaimed the pandit ji as he concluded the final phera. Yashwardhan and Aarna, now officially united and Aarna Chauhan now became, Maharani Aarna Yashwardhan Rao, respectfully inclined to seek the blessings of the Rajmata.

{The wedding is done}

"Saubhagya vati bhav. Jiti raho, phulo phalo aur mujhe jaldi se dadi banado" bestowed the Rajmata with her blessings, eliciting chuckles from everyone present.

{You may have a good fortune. Live long with happiness and quickly make me grandmother}

Aarna blushed and became bashful, while Yashwardhan wore an expression of sheer repugnance.

They then gracefully proceeded to seek the blessings of Aarna's parents. Bowing down, they touched their feet, receiving heartfelt blessings. "May you always remain joyous," her mother bestowed upon them, while her father, overwhelmed by emotions, couldn't utter a word.