⋆5~I am Aarna Yashwardhan Rao?⋆

The sheer audacity of this man to lie to my face! Was all this dramatic setup just for a prank? I bet my parents are in on this

The sheer audacity of this man to lie to my face! Was all this dramatic setup just for a prank? I bet my parents are in on this. For a moment, I was genuinely terrified. Where on earth have I ended up?

Draped in this heavy red lehenga that feels like it's made of lead and adorned with what seems like an entire treasure chest of jewelry. Honestly, I can't fathom why fake jewels have to be so weighty.

Waking up in a grand royal chamber, I found a woman and a man gazing at me with concern. There were a few others, but this man who claims to be Yashwardhan Rao dismissed them.

Is this some kind of elaborate prank following my father's tales about Yashwardhan Rao and our ancestors? It's just unbelievable.

"Look, stop this whole drama now and let me go back to my home!" I yelled at him, and his eyes flared with anger.

He's undeniably the most handsome man I've ever seen. His eyes, a deep chocolate brown, are perfectly complemented by his well-trimmed beard. Dressed in a cream dhoti with an extravagant chest-covering necklace, he's the epitome of a stunning man. But if this is all a prank, I'm not having it.

"Do you want to go to your maternal home?" he asked, and I looked at him bewildered. "Maternal home?" I uttered, glancing at both of them. They seemed even more puzzled than I was.

"Yes, love. But what happened? Why do you want to go?" He inquired, trying to stay calm despite his apparent anger. But I'm not that composed. When I'm mad, I shout.

"What do you mean by maternal home? I'm not married!! And I want to go back to my home right now!" I stated, stepping off the bed and striding towards the exit of the chamber which was clearly visible

Suddenly, I caught sight of a mirror and a table next to my left. Memories flooded back.

I had been standing in front of my room's mirror when an inexplicable force pulled me in. I moved toward this very bed and lay down, almost as if I were a robot, devoid of any emotions, as though I'd been hypnotized.

I gasped and stumbled, almost falling, but a strong arm wrapped around my waist, sending tingles down my spine. As I looked up, I found him, his eyes filled with concern.

"Are you alright?" he asked, but I quickly stepped away. What's happening to me? This can't be real. I didn't move there. It's all in my head.

My breathing grew erratic as I surveyed the chamber. He moved towards me, but I instinctively stepped back.

I'm kidnapped. I'm absolutely sure of it. There's a dreadful feeling in my heart. This isn't a prank.

I dashed out of the chamber, and a few soldiers standing at the entrance tumbled as I pushed past them. Why are there soldiers here? I spotted a grand corridor and, without a second thought, sprinted down it.

The corridor glimmered with gold accents, and numerous people who looked like servants gawked at me. The corridor was filled with big glass windows lining the walls.