⋆6~Vulnerable⋆

"Aarna, what's the matter with you? We're your parents!" Aarna's dad exclaimed, but she seemed completely deaf to their words

"Aarna, what's the matter with you? We're your parents!" Aarna's dad exclaimed, but she seemed completely deaf to their words. She retreated to her bed, scanning her surroundings with a horrified expression, clutching a pillow like a mighty weapon.

"Kon ho tum sab? Humme kaha leke aae ho? Humme issi wakt uttar chahiye anyatha mere pati tum sabko mrityu dand denge!!" she thundered in a voice fit for a queen. Aarna's parents exchanged bewildered glances.

{Who are all of you? Where have you brought me? I demand an explanation right now, or else my husband will punish you all with death!}

"Is this some sort of prank, Aarna?" Her dad inquired, confusion etched on his face. Aarna stared back at him, utterly perplexed.

"Ye konsi bhasha ka upyog kar rahe ho tum dono kabse? Kahi ye tumhari koi sajish tho nhi" she questioned, eyes blazing with a mix of fear and anger.

{What language are you both speaking? Is this some kind of trick?}

Aarna's parents exchanged concerned glances, trying to make sense of the situation.

"Hum tumhare mata pita hai, ab thik hai?" Aarna's mom attempted to reassure her. Aarna, however, reacted with disbelief.

{We are your mother and father, alright?"}

"What? Stop it! You're not my parents! Take me back to my palace immediately!" she commanded, causing Aarna's dad to bury his face in his hands out of frustration.

"This has gone far enough, Aarna!!!" Aashish, Aarna's dad, bellowed, causing her to flinch in fear. "I have things to do, I'm not indulging in your theatrics. Get ready and go to college," he ordered before storming out, slamming the door behind him.

Yachna, Aarna's mom, sat beside her, trying to understand her daughter's bizarre morning behavior.

"What's gotten into you, Aarna? Why this strange behavior?" she asked, but Aarna remained visibly terrified. She glanced around, a tear streaming down her cheek, still lost in her own fearful world.

Yachna lunged to touch her daughter, and *bam*, down she tumbled, clinging onto the pillow for dear life! Yachna, wearing the expression of someone who'd seen a ghost, panicked, thinking her daughter was in serious trouble. Rushing out of the room, she sprinted back with Aashish in tow. Both entered, wide-eyed, to witness Aarna tightly hugging her knees, tears streaming down her face like a waterfall.

"We absolutely need to summon a doctor," exclaimed Yachna in a trembling voice, her concern reaching fever pitch.

"*°•.˜"*°• ~~~🪞~~~ •°*"˜.•°*"

The doctor cautiously approached Aarna, who was unleashing a storm of screams and hurling pillows his way. He kept his cool, masking his mounting frustration behind a professional demeanor.