⋆12~Love's temple⋆

As I gazed at her, the night wrapped around us, and her sleeping form became the focal point of my attention

As I gazed at her, the night wrapped around us, and her sleeping form became the focal point of my attention. The moonlight painted a soft glow on her, revealing a small and beautiful figure. Perched on the couch beside the bed, I couldn't see her face, but the mere sight of her brought a smile to my lips.

Her subtle movements echoed in the chamber, accompanied by the melodic sounds of her anklets, creating a harmonious ambiance. The room, once solitary, now felt alive and enchanting with the presence of my love. Each corner seemed to radiate warmth, echoing the beating of our intertwined hearts.

Suddenly, a soft groan and a whimper emerged from her, disrupting the tranquility of the night. Without hesitation, I rose from the couch and approached her with concern. "Baby?" I inquired gently, to which she reluctantly opened one eye, attempting to peer at me through the moonlit darkness. She looks adorable.

"I can't sleep with these jewels," she cried out, prompting her to rise. My heart swelled with affection at her words. My baby—such innocence and vulnerability.

Taking a seat on the bed, I began to stroke her hair tenderly. "Why didn't you remove them before sleeping?" I suggested, reaching out for her necklace. She recoiled, and I halted. "What... what are you doing?" she asked, and a moment of realization struck me. I shouldn't touch her without her consent.

"I was removing your jewelry," I explained with a hushed voice. Understanding flashed in her eyes, and she insisted, "I can do it by myself." I nodded in agreement. As she attempted to remove her necklace, frustration set in when her hair got entangled in the jewelry, accompanied by an irritated groan.

Patience seemed foreign to her, and anger issues simmered beneath the surface. Raising my hands, I asked, "May I?" After a brief hesitation, she nodded.

My fingers grazed the back of her neck, and I couldn't help but smirk as I delicately untied the necklace. An audible gulp escaped her, and I concealed my amusement. Placing the necklace aside, I then reached for her kamarband (waistband).

A gasp escaped her, and she straightened her body in response. With an intentional and intimate touch, I grazed my finger along her waist, removing the kamarband. Her breaths grew heavier, and a smile adorned my face as I placed it away from her.

When she reached for her anklet, I intervened. "Let it be. It gives me assurance that you are around me," I said. She blinked at me, dumbfounded and I smiled at her.

She responded with a silent nod and gracefully reclined on the bed. As I reached out, my hand unintentionally brushed against her anklet, eliciting a subtle, accidental connection. Raising my gaze to her, I delicately adjusted her anklet with my fingers, marveling at the charming sound it produced – a sound that brought a smile to my face.

In response, she withdrew her legs, cocooning herself within the blanket. Suppressing a grin, I bit my lip, attempting to restrain the happiness that crept across my face at her coy reaction.