⋆19~Seeking truth in darkness⋆

I sat on the edge of the bed, my knuckles white from gripping the edge tightly in my hands

I sat on the edge of the bed, my knuckles white from gripping the edge tightly in my hands. My breaths came in heavy, ragged gasps, my chest constricted with a suffocating rage. I felt an overwhelming urge to lash out, to vent my fury on something, anything that would alleviate the seething anger within me.

"Argh!" I erupted, springing up from the bed and pacing the room with clenched fists. How dare they lie to me? How could they even entertain the thought of harming Yashwardhan ji? The very idea made my blood boil with an intensity I could scarcely contain. They were fools, utter fools, to think they could get away with such treachery!

As I stormed about the room, lost in my tumultuous thoughts, I collided with something solid. Looking up, I found myself face to face with Yashwardhan ji. His gaze met mine, and then his hands tenderly cupped my face. I ground my teeth in frustration. "I wish I could tear them apart for even considering harming you," I seethed, my voice dripping with venom.

"Are you angry?" he inquired softly, and I turned away from him with a sharp nod. "Very much!" I exclaimed, pacing back and forth between the sofa and him. "I feel like I want to break something, someone, or even destroy this whole world! I want to shout until I cry, until my throat aches, until I—"

My eyes went wide and realisation hit me that yashwardhan ji is kissing me right now. His lips pressed against mine, soft and warm, sending a jolt of electricity coursing through my veins. His lips moved over my lips and I closed my eyes feeling his soft lips against mine. I felt hungry. I kissed him back and kissed him faster as if I wanted to eat his lips.

My hands found their way into his hair, gripping the strands tightly as I kissed him hard. He reciprocated my movements and held my neck in his hand deepening the kiss. He responded eagerly, his hand sliding to my waist, sending shivers down my spine. With a swift motion, he lifted me into his arm and I was floating in the air, I surrendered myself completely to the intoxicating embrace.

He kissed me hard and deep, fast as if he would suck the breath out of me. I reciprocated the kiss and bit on his lower lip. I felt the metallic taste of blood in my mouth and I sucked on his lips. Hard with need and anger.

With a hiss of pain, he broke the kiss, our breaths coming in heavy, ragged gasps as we gazed into each other's eyes. I noticed a cut on the corner of his lip and gasped, overcome with guilt. "Oh no, Yash, I didn't mean to....I swear—" I began, but my words trailed off as I saw the smile that played on his lips.

Smiling like I've never seen him smile before. Smiling like bright sunrise. Smiling like fantasy. His smile was so beautiful and so lovely I couldn't take my eyes off from him.

His smile was radiant, illuminating his face with a warmth that melted away the remnants of my anger. "You are wild, my love," he remarked, brushing his nose lightly against mine. It was then that the realization hit me like a bolt of lightning.

Had I just kissed the king of kings with such fervor and desperation? The thought left me reeling, my mind struggling to comprehend the gravity of what had just transpired.