⋆10~Priy ji⋆

After finishing her bath, Aarna noticed a purple lehenga, a piece of purple cloth large enough to tie around her chest, and a white cloth, likely for underwear

After finishing her bath, Aarna noticed a purple lehenga, a piece of purple cloth large enough to tie around her chest, and a white cloth, likely for underwear. Recalling how she had removed the lower cloth earlier, she struggled in reverse to wear it. "It's frustrating," she murmured, finally managing to do it. She wears the purple lehenga, made of pure silk, felt light and smooth. "It might be a nightwear," she presumed.

She picked up the purple cloth from the ground and attempted to tie it around her chest, she groaned in frustration. "Why do women wear such things?" she muttered.

"Priy Ji," Yashwardhan's voice startled her, causing the cloth to fall from her hand. Panicking, she picked it up and held it to her chest, facing the cream-colored curtains with heavy breaths.

"Priy ji, humne aapke liye vastra banvane ke liye bhej diye hai. Kal sham Tak ve ban kar aa jayenge," Yashwardhan's voice came from the other side of the curtains.

{Love, I have sent clothes to be tailored for you. They will be ready and delivered by tomorrow evening.}

"Ji... Ji thik hai," Aarna responded with a stammering voice. There was no response for a few seconds.

{Oh...okay}

"Are you okay, love?" he inquired with worry in his voice.

"Yes, absolutely fine," Aarna replied confidently, trying to tie the knot. The jingles of her bangles echoed in the bathroom chamber which was obviously audible for yashwardhan.

"Do you need any help?"

"NO!" her voice unintentionally came out panicked and loud. "I mean, no no, I am good," she added with a normal voice, nerves evident.

Yashwardhan began to say something, but Aarna quickly called one of the maids, "Prerna!"

Yashwardhan backed away, heading toward the bed to wait for her. Aarna sighed with relief as she heard his footsteps fading. Prerna entered and saw Aarna struggling. Aarna gestured for her to tie the knot with a shake of her head.

Prerna walked over and tied the knot, prompting Aarna to exhale and turn around. Frustrated, she asked, "Don't you have blouses with strings to tie?"

"We do, Maharani, but you liked these types of blouses, so we never brought ones with strings for you," Prerna explained. Aarna rolled her eyes with a groan, questioning Aarna's fashion choices.

"Can I get a cloth to dry my hair?" Aarna asked politely, and Prerna promptly brought one, handing it to her. Aarna touched it and found it soft, reminiscent of the towels she used in her time.

Aarna, freshly emerged from the bathroom, vigorously rubbed her wet hair, attempting to dry them. Yashwardhan turned around when he heard the echo of her bangles. He couldn't help but be captivated by her figure, adorned in a mesmerizing purple lehenga, causing his heart to skip a beat. He felt ensnared in a spell, wishing not to return to reality.