• Nervous •

Me and Neteyam were spying on Lo'ak and Tsireya

Me and Neteyam were spying on Lo'ak and Tsireya. We were hiding behind the bushes when Tsireya spoke as she was holding his hands in hers. "I see you." Lo'ak started smiling and blushing. Me and Neteyam bursted out laughing.

We fell out of the bush from laughing so hard.

"Y/n?!". Loak said my name as he saw us coming out from the bushes, him and Tsireya gave us a 'you ruined the moment' look. I giggled as Loak and Tsireya left, Neteyam was still laughing.

He swooped me up in his arms I giggled at the sudden action. I looked up into his eyes as he looked at me with that look he always gives me, it makes me weak in the knees. "You good?". He asked chuckling. I quickly looked away as I sighed.

"Y/n did I do something or say something?" He asked as he put me down. "No you didn't do anything Teyam it's fine." I said trying to hide my face. "It's me isn't it?". He said chuckling. He put both of his hands on my cheeks as we leaned in.

"Your nervous princess, I make you nervous don't I?". He said with a smirk I smiled as we both kissed when suddenly we heard a voice behind us. "HA I KNEW IT!" We turned around once we immediately recognized the voice it was Loak. "You little shit you better run Loak!" I said as I started chasing him. He screamed like a little girl. Neteyam watched us as he laughed.