• Oel ngati kameie •

EVER SINCE Neteyam arrived on my village I've had a thing for him, he's kind, caring, compassionate, respectful and extremely handsome. He always helps me with the chores around the village. He's always respectful around my parents.

I was currently in my mauri weaving a top, when I heard someone stop at the front of my home. I stopped what I was doing and looked up at whoever was there. My heartbeat quickened its pace when I saw Neteyam. My cheeks turning pink.

"Oh hey Neteyam, is there something you need?" I asked him standing up from the ground. "Hey y/n, I just came here to uh ask if you wanted to hang out with me today, like a date, well it doesn't have to be one if you don't want to, but yeah you know". He replied nervously scratching his neck.

'Is Neteyam the son of Toruk Makto seriously asking me out?!' I thought to myself, I didn't know what to say, my eyes went wide. "Yes of course we can hang out, I would love to!'' I replied smiling.

'He's so cute'

I put my top away and my weaving supplies, after I was done I walked out closing the entrance of my mauri. I looked up at him since he was wayy more taller than me. "So where are we going?" I asked fiddling with my bracelet. "I was thinking that we could take a walk on the beach and then go swimming, if that's okay with you of course." He said with a small smirk. 'Oh my Eywa that smirk'.

"I'm perfectly fine with that Teyam!" I responded, I couldn't help but smile up at him.

We spent the rest of the day hanging out and chatting. We were walking back to the village holding hands when he stopped walking, he stood in front of me, towering over.  "Y/n I like you a lot, and you mean so much to me. Oel ngati kameie tiyawn."

I can't believe what he just told me, I was so suprised. "I like you to Neteyam so much. Oel ngati kameie."  I replied pressing our foreheads together. He held my chin and gave me a passionate kiss.

Vocabulary:
Oel ngati kameie - I see you
Tiyawn - Love