• Precious •

THE VILLAGE WAS BOOMING with music, there was a festival taking place in the Awa'atlu village

THE VILLAGE WAS BOOMING with music, there was a festival taking place in the Awa'atlu village. It was full of decorations and lights. You were so excited because you were about to preform on stage in 2 minutes. Your heart was thumping with excitement. You sat down waiting for your sister Tsireya.

Both of you will be up on stage performing a traditional Metkayina dance along with some other dancers from the village. A smile made its way to your face once you saw Tsireya approaching you. "Sister! I'm so excited to preform, we're about to start come!". Tsireya exclaimed with happiness.

She was always full of joy and kindness, that's what you loved most about her. "Alright, I'm super excited as well!". You replied, your smile booming with joy. The music finally started playing as you, Tsireya and the other dancers made your way to the stage.

The whole clan was watching, including you and Tsireya's parents along with Aonung. As well as the Sully family. Your cheeks became pink once you made eye contact with Neteyam your boyfriend. He looked at you with admiration. The Metkayina dancers along with you and Tsireya started dancing.

Your hips moved side to side matching the beat of the drums, your legs moved perfectly in sync. You were so focused on dancing that you hadn't noticed Neteyam's lingering gaze on you. He was completely lost in his trance, looking at you with a smirk on his face.

After the dance was over your parents congratulated you and Tsireya along with the Sully's. Neteyam made his way to you and embraced you in a warm hug, he pulled away. "You were absolutely precious up there mama." He said as he held your waist, smiling. "Thank you Ma'Teyam". You replied smiling at him with your doe eyes. He pulled you into a soft kiss which of course you kissed back.

It was the perfect night....