• Jealous •

THE BREEZE FELT nice on your skin as you were taking a walk on the beach, you felt relaxed and at ease

THE BREEZE FELT nice on your skin as you were taking a walk on the beach, you felt relaxed and at ease. Your eyes were slightly puffy and your nose was stuffy from crying. Earlier that day you saw Neteyam talking and laughing with a Metkayina girl.

You've liked Neteyam ever since he landed on your home. Obviously you never told him, too afraid to get rejected. Lately you've been seeing him with her, but what you didn't know was that he liked you back.

The Metkayina girl Satari was helping Neteyam on how to ask you out, and she already likes someone else. You kept walking trapped in your thoughts when you heard your name being called.

"Y/n!" You turned around to face whoever was calling you. Your eyes went slightly wide seeing that it was Neteyam. He finally catched up to you. "Y/n, I've been looking all over for you." He said smiling. You put on a weak smile, "Hi Neteyam, sorry I just wanted to take a walk for a while." You replied trying not to let your tears fall. You quickly looked at the ground picking at your skin.

"Oh alright, don't worry about it it's okay." He said. "Y/n are you alright?" He asked stepping closer to you, once he was right in front of you he lifted your chin with his finger. His eyes softened at your teary eyes. "What's wrong princess?" He asked softly. Your cheeks turned pink at the name. "It's nothing Teyam, I'm alright." You replied wiping your tears.

"No your not, what's wrong?" He replied back with worry. You sighed replying, "Lately I've been seeing you with Satari and I can't help but feel jealous, I like you Neteyam a lot. Ever since you came here I've had feelings for you." You finally said it.

Neteyam felt a huge wave of relief when he heard those words. "I like you too mamas, I was just to afraid to tell you, Satari has been giving me advice on how to ask you out, I don't like her I like you." He said caressing your cheek softly. You were shocked to hear what he just said, but relieved that he liked you back. You smiled as you got on your tippy toes and kissed him softly on the lips.

He kissed you back with so much adoration. You pressed your foreheads together. "I see you Ma'Teyam." You said. "I see you Ma'Y/n". He replied giving you small kiss on your lips again.