• Our Secret•

YOU AND NETEYAM have been flirting in    secret and sneaking out together, both of you used to hate each other a lot, always going back and forth pestering each other, but after a while you both came to an agreement to stop and get along

secret and sneaking out together, both of you used to hate each other a lot, always going back and forth pestering each other, but after a while you both came to an agreement to stop and get along. Then you both developed feelings for each other, so you secretly snuck out together and flirted. Both of you didn't want anyone to know because you were scared of your parents reaction to you two dating knowing how you used to hate each other.

You were hanging out with the whole group Kiri, Loak, Tsireya, Neteyam, Roxto, Tuk, and Aonung. All of you were chatting and cracking jokes, as you were talking to Tsireya and Kiri you felt a pair of eyes on you. You looked up to see Neteyam looking at you with that specific stare he always gave you.

It made you weak in the knees, he smirked at how flustered you got, you looked away trying not to smile not wanting to make anything suspicious to the others. Here and there you and Neteyam would secretly share glances. After a while you all split up going separate ways. You told Tsireya and Kiri that you'll be taking a walk wanting to be alone for a while.

What you didn't know was that Neteyam was following you, lost in your thoughts you heard footsteps from behind you. Your ears twitched at the sound, you turned around and saw Neteyam. "Were you following me you skxawng?" You asked chuckling. He smiled at your question. "Yes princess I was, I just wanted to see you mamas." He replied walking closer to you. You blushed at the nicknames, he would always call you that.

He caressed your cheek softly with his thumb. "Ma'Teyam people could see us out here, we must be careful!" You said looking around hoping that no one was near. "Sorry princess, let's go back to our spot." He replied taking your hand in his.

You found your spot and once you got there Neteyam pinned you against the wall of the cave and kissed you. You kissed back smiling into the kiss. After a while you pulled away to catch your breath.

Ma'Teyam when are we going to tell everyone about us?" You asked as you both sat down on the ground against the wall cuddling. "Whenever your ready mamas, but for now it our secret." He replied with a small smirk pecking your lips as well. You smiled at his response cuddling more into him.

Vocabulary:
Skxawng - Moron/Idiot