• Sunsets •

THE SUN WAS STARTING to set on the Awa'atlu village

THE SUN WAS STARTING to set on the Awa'atlu village. You walked out of your mauri looking at the sunset, you were going on a date with Neteyam. You've been together for a few months now. You loved being with him, you loved the little dates you two had together. You just couldn't get enough.

You walked out of your home towards the spot you and Neteyam shared, you would meet each other there when you would plan on hanging out. You sat on one of the rocks fiddling with your necklace patiently waiting for Neteyam.

Your ears perked up at the sound of footsteps, you looked up to be greeted by Neteyam. A smile appeared on your lips, "Ma'Teyam". You said standing up making your way toward him. He pulled you in for a hug. "Hey mama, how are you?". He asked as he gave you a kiss on the top of your head.

"I'm doing great Ma'Teyam, how are you?". You asked pulling away from his embrace to get a good look at his face. "I'm doing good mamas." He said smiling. "So what do you want to do first Tey?" You asked taking his hands in yours. "How about we watch the sunset, and then go swimming?". "Sure I'd love that Ma'Teyam." You replied giving him a quick kiss.

After relaxing and watching the sunset, the both of you made your way to the deck jumping into the water, you called your Ilu's and started swimming, exploring the crystal waters, looking at all the different kinds of animals.

Neteyam started chasing you on his ilu, you giggled as you guys made your way to the shore. "I had so much fun Ma'Teyam." You said leaning your head on his shoulder. "Me too princess." He replied kissing the top of your head.