• Ma'Teyam •

YOU AND NETEYAM were fake dating so your parents wouldn't have to find a mate for you

YOU AND NETEYAM were fake dating so your parents wouldn't have to find a mate for you. But lately you've been having mixed feelings, every time you and Neteyam are touchy you get nervous and you feel as if there's butterflies in your stomach.

"You two are the cutest couple!" A Metkayina girl said as she passed by you and Neteyam whom were taking a walk on the beach. "Irayo!" You replied to her smiling as she kept walking. Neteyam had his arm around your waist. He's also been having mixed feelings. He was planning on telling you in private of course, which is why he asked you to take a walk with him on the beach.

"Y/n can we uh talk, I've been wanting to tell you something for a while." Neteyam said nervously scratching his neck. You turned your gaze from the ground to face him. "Yes Neteyam?". You asked calmly. "So lately I've been having mixed feelings, every time we're together or around each other I get nervous and I can't help it." He replied frantically. Your eyes went slightly wide, your cheeks began to turn a shade of bright pink.

He sighed as he continued talking, "you probably don't feel the same but I needed to tell you as soon as I could." He stopped talking as he looked into your eyes hoping you would feel the same way. "Ma'Teyam I like you too, I've been feeling the same way as well these past few days." You replied as your breath hitched, your heart began to thump.

A smile immediately made its way to his lips. He placed his hand on your cheek and pulled you in for a kiss. You closed your eyes and relaxed melting into the kiss. Your stomach was filled with butterflies.

You felt tingles all over your body. His lips were soft and smooth. You both pulled away to catch your breaths. He put his forehead against yours. "I see you Ma'Y/n." He said smiling with pink cheeks. "I see you Ma'Teyam." You replied back with so much joy in your heart.

Vocabulary:
Irayo - Thank you