• Obsessed •

YOU WERE UTTERLY AND incredibly obsessed with Neteyam

YOU WERE UTTERLY AND incredibly obsessed with Neteyam. Ever since you and Tsireya have been teaching the Sully's your ways, you've been crushing on him. You thought about him all the time, you would talk about him to Tsireya nonstop.

Everytime you would see him your heartbeat would quicken. You would occasionally talk to him, but you never really had a actual conversation. You were just to nervous, you would never manage to go up to him and talk, you never had the courage to.

You were at the beach sitting on a big rock weaving a top for the Tulkun festival that was going to take place that night. Every year when the Tulkun would arrive, your people would have a festival, celebrating their arrival. You were so happy when you finally got to see your spirit sister again.

As you were weaving you felt a presence beside you. You stopped your movements and looked up at who was there. Your cheeks grew warm and you started to feel tingles around your body. It was Neteyam.

"Hey y/n, I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you. What are you weaving?" Neteyam asked softly. "It's alright. I'm just making t-this top for the Tulkun festival." You replied nervously stuttering.

You swallowed the lump in your throat. You picked up your top, starting to weave again. "Festival? I didn't know that theres going to be a festival." Neteyam asked confused. You looked back up at him from the ground. "Oh yeah, every year when our spirit siblings arrive we have a festival to celebrate their arrival." You replied with a small smile.

"Oh that's beautiful, the Tulkun are gorgeous creatures." Neteyam replied moving slightly closer to you. You blushed at how close he was to your face. " Thank you Neteyam." You said as you finally finished making your top. After a while of silence Neteyam spoke up.

"So uh would you like to go with me, to the festival tonight, it's okay if you don't want to I under-" You cut him off my jumping into his arms. "Yes! Of course I would love to go with you!" You exclaimed, smiling ear to ear. You realized what you did and immediately pulled away but Neteyam held you back.

He chuckled at your exclamation. He pulled you closer hugging you softly. Both of you pulled away from the hug, he cupped your cheeks in his warm hands.

"Y/n, I'm so incredibly obsessed with you, your so gorgeous, kind, respectful, responsible and you have such a good heart. I never had the courage to tell you." He said with a look of hope in his eyes. Your eyes grew wide, your cheeks turning into a shade of pink.

"I like you too Neteyam, I've been obsessed with you ever since you came here. I never had the courage to tell you as well." You replied, you were still shocked from he he told you. He smiled at your response and pressed a soft loving kiss to your lips.

You reciprocated the kiss. Both of your lips moved in sync. He pulled away and pressed his forehead against yours. "Oel ngati kameie, Ma'Y/n". Neteyam said caressing your cheeks softly. "Oel ngati kameie, Ma'Neteyam." You replied.

"Now let's get ready for this festival." He said chuckling.

Vocabulary:
Oel ngati kameie- I see you