• Its always been you •

I'VE  HAD A CRUSH on Neteyam for so long, I just never had the courage to tell him and I never think that I will

I'VE HAD A CRUSH on Neteyam for so long, I just never had the courage to tell him and I never think that I will. I just can't ruin our friendship like that, I'm not going to let that happen. I just can't.

I was exploring the forest for a bit since I had nothing else to do. As I was walking I suddenly heard footsteps behind me, I quickly turned around with my knife in my hand ready to defend myself, but I was relieved when I saw Neteyam.

"Neteyam, you scared me." I said as I put my knife away. "Oh sorry y/n/n I didn't mean to scare you." He said with an apologetic look. "It's alright don't worry." I replied. "I uh wanted to tell you something that's why I was looking for you." He said looking around anxiously.

"Oh, you can tell me anything, what is it?". I asked curiously, as I continued to walk. "I know you most likely don't feel the same way but, I really like you y/n/n, we're best friends and I don't wanna ruin our friendship. But I really like you." He said with pink cheeks. He looked at me with desire in his eyes. My eyes went wide with revelation, I can't believe that he likes me back.

"Wait seriously?! I really like you too Teyam, it's always been you." I said still in surprise. He looked at me, elated to hear what I just said. He pulled me in for a kiss, I immediately kissed back.