• So pretty •

I was at the beach with Tuk making bracelets, I was making one for Neteyam and Tuk was making one for Neytiri

I was at the beach with Tuk making bracelets, I was making one for Neteyam and Tuk was making one for Neytiri. "Are you and Neteyam together?". Tuk suddenly asked me. I smiled at her cute voice. "Yes Tuk, me and your brother are together." I said smiling. "Yay!!". She happily cheered. I giggled at her cuteness. "Ok Tuk it's time to go." I said as we both got up from our spots.

We began walking back to the village when we ran into Neteyam. "Neteyam! Look what I made for mama!" Tuk said happily as she showed Neteyam her bracelet. "It's beautiful Tuk, mom will love it." He replied smiling as he ruffled her hair.

He turned his gaze to me, "Hi mama." He said as he gave me a peck on the lips. "Teyam, not in front of Tuk!" I said giggling. "Ewww you guys are gross!" Tuk said with a funny face. We giggled at her reaction. She then left running to her mauri to show her bracelet to Neytiri. "I made you this bracelet Teyam." I said as I handed him the bracelet.

"Thank you princess, I love it, it's so pretty." He said as he put it on and gave me a peck on the lips again. "Your welcome Teyam." I said giggling.