~chapter 24 ~ i need a new wife or a whore

after a few more minuets of long uncomfortable flying Luke directed young and small Arrax down to the ground of the stony courtyard as the small but mighty castle of storms end appeared from behind the thick smoke stormed clouds.

the bone chilling sound of thunder erupted as lightning struck through the storm illuminating Vhagars rough silhouette along with his deafening roar witch made Ryis's heart drop but Luke felt although he was about to throw up his dinner 

ryis heard the scare gulp from Luke as he looked over at the mighty dragon who looked closer than he actually was due to his size... but if vhagar was here.. so was aemond. ryis hissed under her breath, of course he was here the gods were testing her patience today.

"do not worry my prince... i swore to her grace, your mother that i would protect you" ryis assured Luke as she dismounted his dragon. Luke took a steady breath his hand still firm on the hilt of his sword ready for any combat, but ryis wasn't as worried about Aemond being here she could defeat him with just a small swing of her sword if she needed to.

"ok..." Luke breathed under his breath starting to walk to the castle the stones crunching under each of his steps. ryis following behind like his own bodyguard her hips swaying with each movement the small sea water from the rain hurting her skin but the salty rain water wasn't strong enough for her to transform. 

as they approached the doors to the castle Luke's voice shouted "my name is prince lucerys Velaryon and this is ryis the daughter of the sea, i have a message for lord borros from the queen" Luke shouted and the guards stood aside letting Luke and ryis enter the castle. 

ryis stayed behind Luke looking around the castle for all the guards, exits, and dangers. "prince lucerys velaryon of house Targaryen and ryis the siren daughter of the sea" one of the guards announced to the hall.

ryis hissed under her breath as aemond turned on his heals with that stupid smirk on his face as he looked Luke and ryis up and down with his only eye as his other eye cut out of his smug face, "if only his mouth could be cut out as well" ryis thought to herself glaring at aemond.

"lord borros... i have a message for you from the queen" Luke spoke handing a guard the scroll of the message and the guard walked up to his lord and handed him the scroll. "where the bloody maester!" lord borros yelled as the maester scurried over to him reading the scroll in lord borros ear.

an offended look fell on the lords face then he spoke "remind ME of my fathers oath.." borros spoke offended. "king Aegon at least came with an offer... my swords and banners for a marriage pack" borros spat Aegon's false title out spitefully.

"if i do what your mother bids... what one of my daughters will you wed? boy..." borros spat out gesturing to the row of his daughters...

"forgive me my lord but i am not free to marry... i am recently betrothed" Luke told him civilly as he possibly could with the circumstances.. "so you come umpty hand-" his sentence was cut of as he caught glance of ryis. "well not completely empty handed i see" he spoke with a sick grin of his face. 

"and who is this... and offer... i am in need of a new wife... or a whore." lord borros smirked ryis hissed and took a few urgent stepped forward looking although she was about to kill the sick lord, but Luke managed to grab ryis cape before she could.

"sorry my prince" ryis sighed lowering her head and moving back to her place behind luke. lord borros had a disgusted and smug look on his face. "go home pup, and tell your mother my house is not some dog she can whistle up to set against her foes" lord borros told him shooing him away.

"i will take your answer to the queen my lord" Luke spoke starting to walk out the hall "the sea is against you my lord" ryis spoke following shortly behind Luke until a voice that was all to familiar echoed behind "Wait! my lord strong" the voice echoed. 

Luke and ryis turned around to meet Aemonds cold harsh gaze. "did you really think to two could just fly about the realm trying to steal my brothers throne with no cost?" aemond smirked.

"i will not fight you... we came as messengers.. not as warriors" Luke told him sternly. "fight with you would be little challenge.." he chuckled looking over at ryis. "mabye ryis is more of a challenge.... but no.." he smirked smugly looking over at luke. "i want you to put ot your eye... as payment for mine... one will serve.. i will not blind you" aemond smirked throwing hiss dagger to Luke on the floor

everyone but aemond in the hall was stunned and ryis now hand the hand on the hilt of her seaweed and quarts engraved sword. "no" Luke's voice bellowed sternly 

"then you are craven as well as a traitor. GIVE ME YOUR EYE OR I WILL TAKE IT BASTARD!" aemond snapped picking up his blade and charging at Luke. but ryis was quicker she took out her sword and placed it at Aemonds throat. 

"NOT IM MY HALL!" lord borros yelled loudly but aemond didn't put aside his blade so ryis pressed the sword a pick further shoeing him she had the upper hand. he growled under his breath and put his dagger down and so did ryis.

she turned on her heals and dragged Luke behind her as they sprinted to arrax and mounted him quickly... but somehow vhagar wasn't there...

hii im so so so sorry for no updating for a few weeks but i had some urgent medical problems so that's has taken up a lot of my life but don't worry i aint forgotten about you!!! <3