Authors Note

I don't know when you're going to read this but this is 2024 February .

***

Kayla Miles was transferred to a new University. And accidentally strayed where she wasn't supposed to and in the process, she caught the attention of the mysterious sexy bad boy who was feared by everyone. And no matter how much she tried to avoid him. It was too late. He'd do anything to keep her with him.

***
" You shouldn't be close to any guy who's not me" he said possessively leaving Kayla speechless for a good amount of seconds.

" Why? I'm not yours" she finally replied

"You are"

_________________

   ( POSSESSIVE PRINCE ) is a novel I've had in mind for a very long time now but I wanted to be properly prepared. And if you're seeing this now then yes. I'm now prepared for it.

I just want to say this is Completely my own work and imagination. I have taken my time to craft each scene and character, so please be nice and don't copy it. I'd appreciate that 🙂

If you've decided to read this then that's probably one of the best decisions you've made lol. Get ready to dive into romance, jealousy, pure love and secrets. Well yeah.

I'd also be very happy to see your comments. What ever your thoughts are i want to see it. It really motivates me. However don't forget that I'm human and I make mistakes. So please be nice.
Also English is not my first language. So yeah, that's pretty much it.

Love y'all ❤️