I'm not yours

Later that day. Stella and Riya walked to Max when Kayla was not with him. They told him he was the one Jayden was targeting earlier. They also said Kayla was going to get him into trouble.

" We told you to stay away from Kayla but you wouldn't listen. Now look what you've gotten yourself into" Riya said in anger.
" I'm fine. Stop accusing her. If I get myself into anything, it's not her fault but mine" Max said defending Kayla and it only annoyed them the more.

" Suit yourself but don't drag us into this" Stella had said concluding and walked away, Riya followed her while Max just stood there.

..

    Kayla knew why Jayden reacted like that earlier. ' But why  is he so possessive already, I'm not his' she thought to herself as she walked into the library. She didn't want Max to get into trouble. So she had decided to ask Jayden to leave Max alone. He was her only friend. Riya and Stella were right, She would only bring trouble to anyone who's her friend.

She had to look for Jayden, but where could he be? He might be in his dorm, but she couldn't go there. He would probably come to her himself, but what if he hurts Max before that? What if he was going to Max at the moment?. No no no.

It was already evening and there was barely anyone in the library. Just as Kayla was about climbing to the second floor, she looked to her left and saw the door to the small dark room. She looked at the few people who were in the library. No one was looking at her.

She held her cross shoulder bag tighter and started throwing slow steps towards the door.
    ' He could be there, but then. If he was there, he was obviously angry. Would he be angry at her too?' she thought still slowly walking towards the door.

When she got to the door, she stood and looked back to make sure no one was looking at her, some were even going out already and no one was looking at her. She then held the door knob and opened the door slightly. She stepped in about turning on the light.

" Don't" Came Jayden's angry tune.
' Yep.... He was angry' Kayla confirmed. She paused not turning on the light. She couldn't see anything but she didn't want to annoy him the more. She just stood there. Her heart started beating fast out of fear.

Jayden looked at her, he could see her. He was a vampire after all. Jayden stood up from the chair he was seated on and stared at Kayla who couldn't see anything in the dark and just stood by the door, holding her arms around her body.

He could hear how loud her heart was beating, he could smell her as always. Jayden walked to her and stood in front of her
" What?" He asked leaning his upper body towards her.

He was standing so close to her. Kayla couldn't see but she could feel him close. She liked the way he smelt
" Are you mad at me?" She asked softly and Jayden smiled, although she couldn't him.
" Yes" he lied. He wanted to see what she would do.

" Why?" Kayla asked
" Why do you think?" Jayden asked back.
" I don't know... Because I was with Max earlier?" She asked hoping he'll say no but that never came. Jayden frowned on hearing Max's name

" You shouldn't be close to any man who's not me" he said firmly making Kayla momentarily speechless.
" Why? I'm not yours" she said Stubbornly. Honestly, she liked that he was jealous, but she didn't like that he was already claiming her. She had not agreed to be his girlfriend yet. Besides she didn't want Max getting hurt.

" You are" Jayden said shortly.
" No I'm not".
He didn't say anything but she felt him move closer if that was even possible. She pressed her back against the door. He placed his hand on the wall by her head.
" Jayden..." Kayla called under her breath.
She was scared at how close they were. Especially since it was dark and she could see nothing. She wondered if he could even see her
" Mhm?" Jayden replied as he lowered his face to her neck.

She was wearing a big shirt which covered all of her shoulder, only her neck and a little portion of her chest was exposed.
" Can I see your face at least?" She whispered and just immediately, Jayden turned on the light by pressing on the light switch that was just above Kayla's head.

Kayla blinked, trying to adjust her eyes to the sudden light.
     Jayden took his hands to Kayla's back and held her waist as he pulled her towards him, making her partially stand on her toes. She placed her hands on his chest trying to tell him to stop but the words were not coming out of her mouth.

She hadn't even seen his face because he had buried his head in her neck, continuously slowly breathing her scent in, while still holding her body against himself.

Jayden was unknowingly loosing himself. He was so close to her. He could hear the way her blood circulated in her body, and her neck was so close to his mouth. He could feel his fangs elongating, he couldn't control it. He grazed his long fangs on her neck, lightly scratching her neck and Kayla moaned softly to the feeling.

It felt really good. She did wonder what that was but her mind was more clouded by their intimate closeness. She had forgotten that she was supposed to be begging him not to hurt Max.

However, her little moan earlier, both aroused Jayden sexually and made him hungrier for her blood.
" Kayla" Jayden muttered against her neck and it sent heat down Kayla's body. It felt so hot. She didn't know why Jayden was Hugging her and not letting her see his face.

" Run" he muttered softly.

Well well well. Something big is coming soon. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 😊