Mr handsome

" Oh Kayla, they're the group you wouldn't want to ever come across" Stella Said and I raised an eyebrow in confusion.
" I'm sure you know in every school, there's always a group of bullies" Stella added seeing that I was confused and I nodded.

" But look dear, they are not just any group of bullies. They are evil doers, murderers if I must say" Max said and Riya hit him slightly
" Stop scaring her" she screamed at him
" What's? It's the truth and it's good she knows it now" He yelled back at her in annoyance.

" Um... Kayla. You don't have to be scared, just stay away from them. Never ever do anything to draw their attention and you'll be fine" Stella tried to lighten the mood but it did little to suppress the weary feeling in my stomach. I was getting scared. I couldn't help but think about what Max said earlier, were they actually murderers?

" Who is Mr handsome then?" I asked as my mind went back to the boy I met at the library, something told me this had something to do with him since he looked so.. just so... Perfectly good looking. Could someone else look better? I hoped and prayed it wasn't him.

" He's their leader, but he....." Riya was saying when all of a sudden everyone in the cafeteria went silent, including Riya. I heard footsteps and I looked at the direction it came from which was where everyone else was looking at and behold it was the guy I had met in the darkroom hours ago.

' The most handsome man in the world' I thought. He was walking towards the two boys and a girl who came in before as they were already seated around a table. His hands were in his pockets. He was on black jeans which was ripped in the knees, and a body fitted black shirt, clearly showing the outlines of his muscular body

He also had black boots on with Airpods in his ears. His hair looked the way it was earlier. Ruffled and few stands falling into his face. He walked like he owned the world.

Kayla's eyes were fixed on him. She could not comprehend how someone could look so good. She only came to reality when Stella tapped her
" Stop starring for so long" she said and Kayla dropped her gaze slightly embarrassed.

" Yes he's handsome but don't look for so long. You don't want them to meet your direct gaze"she added and Kayla nodded.
" He's their leader. He's the one all the girls and even some guys call mr handsome. They're all crazy about him. Me too" Riya said excitedly like she was head over heels for him.

" His name is Jayden not Mr handsome" Max cut in with a frown and I nodded.
" How dangerous is it if someoneone accidentally get to umm..." I was still saying when
" You'll be killed" Max said bluntly which earned him a shoulder slap from Riya

" Anything could happen. They have constantly sent people to the hospital. Which means, they have broken people's bones. Blinded people. I heard they cut out a boy's tongue one time and gave him to eat it" Stella whispered. Chills ran down my spine and I felt my skin scrawl, I was highly frightened. My hands shook

" You can't even imagine what they do to girls. Yet stupid girls still wouldn't stay away from them. And that Jayden, you have no idea how many hearts he's broken. They're just so cruel" Max said in a whisper. I could tell he despised them.

" They've once publicly stripped a girl naked. She was badly embarrassed in front of everyone because she foolishly tried to drug Jayden so she could sleep with him" Riya said
" Not like he doesn't sleep around , he obviously just wanted to make her life miserable. Well.. she left school afterward" Max said.

They kept talking and Kayla was terrified to her bones. There were no such terrifying people in Reigns University. She was mostly scared because she had already annoyed Jayden earlier. She just hoped he forgot or probably wouldn't recognize her.

She peeked at him to see that he was already seated with his group. Stella, Riya and Max didn't stop talking about how evil they were.

* * *

    Later that day, Kayla laid down on her bed starring at the ceiling, she couldn't forget everything they told her. She already had an encounter with Jayden and she didn't know what to do.

They told her people called Jayden and his group ' The dreaded four' they also said they were all very intelligent and that Jayden topped number one in the school  and even outside the school, saying his scores were always perfect and that the person coming second after him was far behind him.

They told her the girl in the group was Chloe by name and was very evil. And that she lead the act of stripping the girl . They also told her the most approachable out of all of them was Robin, but still he wasn't approachable. And they were the seniors in the school which meant they had one last year in the school and one last year to terrorize everyone.

Everyone anticipated what it'd be like without them in the school. They told her they've always been like this even when they weren't seniors, they oppressed the seniors.

Kayla had asked what the school does about them and they told her, the school doesn't do anything. They keep promising to do something but things kept getting worse. They said people had reported them to the police several times but no actions were taken, and before you know it, they've done something to cover it up.

They told her a lot if scary things about them which made her restless, she didn't know how much of it was true but if everyone acted that way when he came into the cafeteria then it had to be true.

All Kayla could do was pray within herself ' They'll leave once they're done, just one year Kayla, you can stay away, you can avoid them for this one year'  she  told herself.

Kayla promised her parents she'd  call them if anything went wrong. She wanted to call and tell them how scared she was but she didn't, she hadn't gotten into trouble yet, so she didn't want to get them worried.

She did think Jayden was very attractive but she pushed it to the far back of her mind. She settled in her bed and before she knew it. She slept off.

Okay, you might have noticed that I switch between first person point of view and third person. It's the way it comes and for some reasons. 😁

Once again please vote & Comment 🎀