Little obsession

Robin and Martin stood in the field talking as they looked around. Soon they see Max and Kayla walking side by side as they talked. They didn't waste any time at all before heading towards them.

Jayden had spoken into their minds saying
" Get that idiot away from her right now if you don't want to die" .

Both Robin and Martin immediately knew who he was talking about when he said ' her'. They were confused at how he literally threatened their lives because of a girl and how angry he sounded.

But of course they didn't want to die so they waited and luckily they actually found her ' Kayla' with the idiot ' Max' according to Jayden. They walked to them and Kayla quickly held onto Max's shirt almost going behind him.

Max tensed up but he wanted to assure Kayla that he'd protect her, so he stood still.
" Hey man" Robin said with a wide smile as he threw his arm over Max's shoulder. The surprise and confusion on both Max and Kayla's faces did not go unnoticed.

Max stood almost frozen not knowing what these two demons were up to.
" Hey pretty" Robin said winking at Kayla. Although he was handsome and looked kind, Kayla couldn't help but be weary of him

" Leave her alone" Max spoke trying to muster up courage and Martin threw his arm over Max's other shoulder.
" Calm down  ... We're not touching her" he said using his other hand in patting Max's chest.

      They had succeeded in putting distance between Max and Kayla. Kayla looked scared.
" Why don't you run along pretty. We'll have a manly conversation with Max here" Martin said to Kayla grinning. Kayla stood on the spot not moving. She didn't want to leave Max, even though she couldn't do anything to protect him. She felt that this might be her fault except he had a personal business with them before. But she doubted that.

" Oh dear. Don't worry, we're not going to harm him. We'll just have a little conversation with him" Robin said smiling  at her but Kayla didn't trust them one bit.
" It's fine Kayla. I'll be fine. I'll text you later" Max said to her, even his voice was doubtful.
" Are you sure?" Kayla asked  and Max nodded.

She started moving backwards still looking at them. When she had given them quite a distance, she turned around and hurried away.

Robin and Martin removed their hands from Max's shoulder once Kayla was out of sight and then frowned at him who looked at them confused.

* * *

    Later that day, around 4:50pm. Jayden was seated on the chair in his room drinking from a coca cola can. Mind you. It was blood. The school had produced such for the Vampires in the school so humans won't suspect a thing.

There was a knock on the door and then Robin walked into the room. He strolled to the bed and sat on it
" So... How's your little obsession?" Robin asked with a small smile on his lips . Jayden looked at him almost immediately placing the drink on the table
" What do you mean?" He asked with a frown

" The girl.... Kayla..." Robin said starring directly at Jayden, trying to read his facial expressions. Jayden just stared back at him with a blank expression and Robin decided to continue.
" I mean... You seemed to be obsessed with her" he said, his smile widening.

" I'm not" Jayden said and it seemed he was also trying to convince himself he wasn't.
" Really? But it looks so to me. You're literally all over her, even threatened I and Martin's lives just because she was walking with a boy" Robin said. Jayden grabbed his drink and started drinking from it again.

Robin stood up and walked to Jayden's front.
" You've been acting strangely. Getting extremely angry... And protective of her... Drinking more blood than usual..." Robin pressed, trying to sink everything into Jayden's head.

" I also heard you ate human food to please her" Robin added with a chuckle at the end of his sentence. Jayden closed his eyes.
" You know.... I don't even know you anymore" Robin said.

" I'm not obsessed with her. She's just a human" Jayden said, his tune no longer calm. He was fighting himself internally, not wanting to accept what Robin was saying.
" Really? Jayden. Is that what you tell yourself? Why are you so jealous then. Fine. You should let me have her then..." Robin said with a smirk as he watched Jayden tense up.

Jayden's eyes turned red as he glared at Robin.
" Okay. How about you leave her alone. She probably likes that human boy. Don't think you stand a chance since you don't want her"Robin said trying to annoy him and it worked. Jayden was up in a speed that Robin wasn't ready for.

He held Robin's neck tightly as he pushed him up against the wall.
" Now you listen. She'll only be mine" he said gritting his teeth. Robin smiled even though he was   choking.
" That's what I'm saying.  .. you said you didn't want her.....? You're not obsessed with her?"  Robin asked and Jayden's eyes slowly turned normal again.

He let go of Robin realizing what he was doing. Robin on the other hand, didn't mind. He had confirmed his suspicion but that didn't mean he wasn't curious as to why Jayden was so attached to this human girl.

He arranged his shirt and looked at Jayden
" Think about it Jayden. Your highness. The earlier you accept it, the better for everyone of us" he said and walked out of the room.

Jayden stood still not wanting to accept his feelings for a human. He was just teasing her and just a little fond if her.... Or not just a little.... But, he wasn't that into her right? No he wasn't. Or.... He did really want her, but still... He couldn't be obsessed with her.

He thought of Kayla being with Max like Robin had said earlier and he didn't like it at all.

So.... My younger brother doesn't like Jayden. He thinks Max is a better person. Lol 🤭

Please vote & comment