A vampire

Ever since Jayden met Kayla, he didn't get attracted to any other female. They all disgusted him and he hadn't been with any other girl sexually. All he wanted was Kayla. He didn't feel anything for any other female but yet just thinking about Kayla turned him on.

He always fought with himself to not force himself on her. He wanted her on his bed, there was alot he planned to do to her, but he continued to restrain himself.

    Chloe slowly started to place kisses on Jayden's neck while trailing her left hand down his chest to his belt. Immediately she held his belt, Jayden grabbed her hand stopping her.
" Chloe" he muttered under hot breath. Chloe smiled thinking she was succeeding. She arranged herself on his lap deliberately grinding on him.

Jayden was aroused, yes. But only because he had been thinking about Kayla. If only she was the one sitting on him, he'd let her do whatever she wanted. 

Chloe then cupped Jayden's face with her hand leaning in for a kiss, but to her shock, Jayden grabbed her neck tightly, anger flashing through his eyes as his eyes turned red. He stood up making her stand as well while he strangled her.

Chloe started to struggle trying to beg him, but Jayden was not having it. How dare she?
" Please" Chloe tried to say
" Stay away from me.... Chloe" he said angrily and then let her go. Chloe fell to the ground coughing and Jayden walked out.

He needed Kayla. God. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He was ready to accept that she was everything he wanted.

.....

     Kayla laid down on her bed that night. The time was 11:00pm but she still couldn't sleep. She missed him ( Jayden ).
Wait, what are you doing Kayla? I thought you were scared of him. His eyes were red earlier, or was it her imagination? Kayla thought. She inhaled.

Honestly she had already fallen for him, she liked him, or no. She loved him. Just then, there was a knock on her door. She sat up staring at the door, then another knock came startling her. It was very late at night, Who could it be? She sat there just staring at the door, her heart racing.

Could it be Jayden? No no no. Jayden would not knock. So who was there? She was scared. Who was coming to her this late?
Was Jayden right when he said other people were after her? She felt frightened. The handle of the door clicked.

Oh no. She tensed up, she remembered locking the door, how is it possible?. The door slightly opened and she could see a dark figure. She felt relieved when Jayden stepped in and closed the door behind him, but she was still a little scared.

" What are you doing here?" She asked as she climbed down her bed and stood. Jayden walked to her only stopping when he was very close to her.
" I need to talk to you Kayla" he said calmly.
" Oh now it's Kayla. I thought it was miss Miles" Kayla spoke sarcastically.

Jayden ignored her and held her wrist making her sit on the bed. He pulled the chair towards the bed and sat on it, he leaned forward while Kayla kept looking at him confused.
" I'm assuming you have questions" he said, only for Kayla to narrow her eyebrows a bit confused but then she remembered their last encounter.

" What? About your eyes turning red?" She asked hoping he would tell her it was her imagination but he didn't, instead he nodded.
What? She looked shocked all over. So it wasn't her imagination. His eyes actually turned red. But how is that possible. What is he? Was it a special rare talent or what?

Just then, she thought of how he opened her door when she actually locked it.
" What are you?" Was the question that left Kayla's lips before she could stop herself.
" A vampire" Jayden replied calmly, watching her reaction but Kayla just remained silent staring at him.

What the hell was he talking about?
" I'm a vampire" he stated again, making sure she heard him. Honestly he was worried, very worried. He didn't want her to be scared of him or see him as a devil. His biggest wish was that she could keep his secret or else he'll have to kill her since he could not compelle her to forget. But he knew he won't be able to kill her .

" You're a vampire" Kayla mumbled and he nodded.

   Kayla had heard random stories about vampires. She could remember seeing a video on YouTube that said How to identify a vampire. But she didn't bother to click it since she wasn't interested in such things.

She didn't even believe vampires existed in the first place. However her fear was that she could actually connect the dots. He was always able to enter her room even when it was locked. his aura which affected everyone. His blood red eyes.

He had told her to run. What  scratched her neck the other time?  * Teeth, canine, fangs * these words rang in Kayla's head and her eyes slowly widened. Jayden just watched her, waiting for her to process the information.

    Kayla suddenly let out a soft doubtful laugh.
" You're joking right?" She asked but Jayden shook his head No. Her face quickly became pale. No, he had to be joking.

" Prove it then" Kayla said trying to look confident. Jayden knew she was getting scared but he was glad she wasn't joking about it and also wasn't overly frightened.
" You sure you won't get scared?" Jayden asked and Kayla nodded.

She knew this wasn't a dream. She needed proof. Jayden stared directly at her as he slowly elongated his fangs for her to see and his eyes turned red as well.

Adrenaline ran through Kayla's body, she stared at him in shock. She was scared of how he looked but not as scared of him as she thought she would. So.. vampires actually existed?

" Stop" she said and in a blink, Jayden retracted his fangs and his eyes went back to normal like they were never there.
" Why are you telling me this?" Kayla asked with a racing heart.

" Because I love you"

The rat is out of the bag or.. how does the saying go? However it goes is what I meant to say lol

Please vote & Comment 💙