Sleeping beauty

Kayla immediately pulled away from him as she stepped backwards. She had expected him to say he liked her or something like that, but he just wanted her, he wanted to just use her.

Jayden watched her frown, he didn't like the way she withdrew from him. He wanted her closer. He really wanted her, and so badly.
" Kayla" he spoke.
" Go... Please" Kayla said looking disappointed.

Jayden was confused, she was okay few seconds ago but now... He stared at her and then just like that, he thought of what he said and realized she might have read the wrong meaning to what he said. He did want her like that but he wasn't in a hurry.

The side of his lip curved into a smile.
" I can't leave. I love you" Jayden said watching her reaction, and just as he expected. Kayla looked surprised. He knew he had thrown the words at her but he couldn't help it. He walked to her
" I know this might be alot for you to process and I understand. But I also know you don't hate me like you pretend to" he said.

Kayla just kept her eyes on him.
' Could he read her mind?' she thought.

Jayden could read minds, but is still unable to read Kayla's. The reason he frowned when he first met Kayla in the dark room was because he tried reading her mind but couldn't. Since then, he got curious about her. He didn't exactly have any feelings for her then, but she got close to him and he felt Sparks which confused him.

And just after that, when he tried reading her mind, he was unable.
Slowly he realized he wanted her, he fell in love with her. He knew she was made for him.

Kayla opened her mouth to speak. But Jayden stopped her.
" Hey. You don't have to say anything yet. I'll give you time to think about it" he said and then walked to her bed and sat.
" What are you doing?" Kayla asked innocently and Jayden flashed her a cute smile.
" Going to sleep" he replied.

Vampires didn't need to sleep, but they could if they wanted to.

" You're going to stay here?" Kayla asked with widened eyes. Jayden nodded.
" I can't stay away from you. Yet, I need to cover up for the days I couldn't be with you. Besides, you can't let me go out this night right? It's dangerous out there" Jayden said pretending to actually be scared.

Kayla inhaled and Jayden laid down, not taking off his shoes.
" Why are you on your shoes then?" Kayla asked.
" An assurance that I won't touch you. So you can feel free to sleep here" he Said, patting the bed.
" You can't sleep on the bed" Kayla grumbled.
" Where then? You don't have a couch in here and I won't be sleeping on the floor" Jayden said then closed his eyes.

Kayla walked to her table and sat pretending to be reading. When. She was sure he had slept, she quietly walked to the bed. She stared at his face as his eyes were closed. He was blest with looks for sure. Kayla then slowly climbed on the bed and laid down trying to put a distance between him and herself

Unknowing to Kayla. Jayden was not sleeping. Once she closed her eyes. He smiled.

* * *

The sun rose. Jayden who had not slept at all, was laid by Kayla. She had moved closer to him in her sleep. He just remained there staring at her face. He felt happy being with her throughout the night. But then he wasn't smiling.

He watched her protectively and curiously. He wondered what it was about this human girl that he loved so much and why he was being patient with her. She slept so peacefully, not knowing what type of creature she was with. He could easily drain her blood.
' Did she really not fear him?' he thought.

It was funny how he knew she was frightened of him but still wondered why she wasn't scared. One thing he knew was that, she was bold.

Kayla blinked and slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes meeting with Jayden's eyes that stared directly into her face.
" Morning, sleeping beauty" He said only for Kayla to scream in fear and tried jumping off the bed but Jayden grabbed her and pulled her back to himself.

Kayla's eyes were wide as she looked him over and slowly, she recalled the events of the previous night. She took in a relieved breath.
" I'm sorry" She apologized calmly. Jayden stared at her for a short time.
" A woman i assume is your mom, came here knocking on your door earlier" Jayden said.

Immediately, Kayla jumped off the bed .
" And what did you do?" She asked worriedly.
" Don't worry. I didn't say anything. Your door's locked, so she left after knocking for a while" Jayden said and relief washed over Kayla.

Jayden waited for Kayla to respond to his ' Good morning' but she didn't.
" You should leave now" Kayla said causing Jayden to frown, but he stood up. He didn't want to push Kayla too much. Without saying anything, he left through the window again.
' He wouldn't pass through the window next time' he promised himself.

Kayla was sad when he left. She didn't like the way he left. Shouldn't he be a little more romantic since he liked her? What was she expecting?.
Kayla would have to go back to school the next day. So when night fell... She waited, hoping Jayden would come again but he didn't.

She felt so disappointed. What had she become? She was once an innocent girl. Now after keeping a man in her room overnight. She wanted him back again. She was becoming something else. Jayden definitely wasn't good influence on her. It's only been a month since she met him and he was already influencing her so much. She closed her eyes and fell asleep..

Sorry that I'm only just updating. The Easther celebration took my whole time. But I'm back now.

Hope y'all like this chapter.

Please... Vote & Comment