I missed you

Robin was the first to look back at Jayden.
" What's going on between you two?" He asked confused. Jayden looked at him.
" Nothing" he answered diverting his eyes from them. Martin placed his hand in Jayden's shoulder only to receive a glare which made him remove his hand.

" You don't run after her like you used to" Chloe spat in arrogance. Robin and Martin quickly gave her a warning look. Jayden however, didn't bother to even look at her.

" Why? I do whatever I want. And when I get bored. I dump" Jayden muttered. Even himself knew that was a lie. He couldn't dump Kayla.
" You dumped her?" Robin almost yelled in shock. Jayden looked at him.
" What about...." Robin was asking.

" Robin" Jayden interrupted.
" Shut your mouth" he added calmly.
" It's a good thing you don't care about her anymore" Martin said feeling relieved that his life would no longer be threatened. Jayden then walked away leaving them.

Chloe turned and walked the opposite direction angrily.
' Oh now, he still doesn't want to accept it or what's going on?' Robin thought to himself.

* * *

    Another day passed and the three day break for family visit was the next day. Kayla arranged few stuffs like her journal, money and other necessary things into a small bag. She'll only be with her family for three days but at least it was enough. She had missed them so much.

Kayla couldn't sleep that night. She was too excited to go home. The next day came rather sooner and she had only closed her eyes for a short while.
She dressed up her usual way and soon she was out with her small handbag.

The time was 9:20am. Getting out, she saw up to seven buses. Students were already getting in. The students were so much and Kayla knew the buses would have to return to take others. She wanted to join those leaving first, so she hurried forward. She managed to get into one of the buses and off they went.

The bus drove out of the school and into a lonely path. Kayla sat by a window starring outside as the trees and grasses ran behind them at the speed of the bus. She sighed, she had missed the air outside the school.

Suddenly something flashed past the bus at the side she was seated and she immediately sat upright. She squinted her eyes to look harder but there was nothing. She could swear she had seen something. After a while, she calmed down and leaned her back against her seat.

The buses finally got into the main city. It was really busy. People were going about their lives. She smiled. She'd be home soon.

    In no time. They had reached Kayla's city. She came down with others. She took a cab/taxi home. It was 2:21pm when she got to the doorstep of her house and rang the doorbell. Her grandmother opened the door.
" Surprise...." Kayla screamed excitedly with a wide smile. Her grandmother hugged her happily. Her mom also ran to the door and hugged her too although surprised.

They welcomed Kayla in happily. Of course asking her a million questions about school. She expected the questions but she told them she needed to settle in first. Her father was not home .

Later that evening, he came and was so happy to see Kayla. They ate dinner and Kayla told them all that had been happening in the university, but of course. Nothing about Jayden and his crew or her friends. She told them she had friends. She only told them the good parts. There weren't alot of good parts though but she made up alot of stories which was worth it since her parents were really happy for her.

Kayla later went to her room and it was still the way she left it but obviously her mom had been cleaning it. Kayla let herself fall on the bed taking a deep inhale. She slept off and even in her dream, he wouldn't leave her alone although he had stayed away in reality.

    Kayla stood in the forest looking at a waterfall and the river underneath it. It was a beautiful view. Then Jayden's head surfaced the water. He starts coming out and walking towards her who stood at the bank of the river.

Jayden's hair was flattened against his head and face as the water had soaked it. He was on a trouser and singlet that had also hugged his body showing his muscle curves. He stared directly at her while she just stood ogling him.

Jayden finally got out of the water and stood in front of Kayla. She smiled up at him.
" Why are you so handsome?" She asked and Jayden smirked.
" So you won't be able to ever look away from me" he said and they both went quiet.

" I missed you" he said now looking serious.
" Me too" Kayla said smiling. Jayden opened his arms and without a single hesitation, Kayla hugged him and he held her too against his body.
" I'm so glad I met you" she mumbled making Jayden's smile widen.

" Me too. I promise I'll always be with you. I won't let you go" he said. Kayla looked up at his face smiling then Jayden kissed her on her forehead.

      Kayla woke up the next morning with a smile. Then quickly realized she had dreamed of Jayden who she didn't want around her. She frowned and quickly started wiping her forehead aggressively hoping to wipe off the kiss he gave her in her dream.

" Jerk" she cursed and stepped down her bed slipping her feet into her flip-flops.
" Handsome?" She scoffed
" You're hideous" she said referring to what she had told him In her dream but she knew in her head that he was actually charming.

She took her toothbrush and put paste on it
" And I don't miss you. I don't care about you. Disappear for all I care " Kayla Said loudly in annoyance.
" I regret meeting you"she added as she walked to her window and opened the curtains.
" Leave me alone, don't you get it?" Kayla said angrily although she was alone in the room.

Just then, she heard a knock on her room door and she turned to it.
" Kayla... Are you okay?" Her mom's voice asked from outside the room and Kayla hurried to the door opening it. She forced a smile on her face
" Good morning Mom. Yes. I'm fine" She said

Her mom looked at her suspiciously looking into the room.
" Who were you talking to then?" She asked
" No one. Just talking to myself" Kayla answered.
" Come down for breakfast" her mom said then walked away. Kayla closed the door and went back into the room.

Please vote & comment

I'm sorry I haven't updated for some days now. Don't get mad. Please.......